• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

try to test your strategy first

my advice here for the newbies is try to test any strategy which you will trade with it in real account for example if you will trade with broken trend strategy in your real account try first to test it at least for 3 months in the demo account this thing allow you to trade with tested and trusted strategy in your real account

It is good for any trader to first of all try to test their trading strategy in the demo account first of all before they will trade with the strategy in the real account. If you test it in the demo account, you will be able to see if the strategy is bad and you can be able to correct it.

In my trading career I use all my trading strategies in my demo account first of all to see the performance how it works. But practically we the traders don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all in particularly the newcomers.

Thank you very much for your guideline! That’s really true, novice traders need to practice their trading strategies in demo for a long time! I used my indicator based trading strategy for 8 months, when I got consistent result there, then I have started my live trading journey, and now I am using all of parameters in my live account as like my demo, so same trading result here!

Frankly, only 3 months is not enough here! You may know, there have only 10% even less successful Forex traders, that’s the reflection of the value of profitable trading strategies! In order to me, after getting good result traders may practice minimum 6-8 months! Don’t open your live trading account emotionally based on 3-4 TP result!

I use all my trading strategies first of all in my demo account to see the performance how it works. Then I move in real market. This approach always helps me for avoiding risk when trading practically in live account.

So many trading system or strategies are available in this market place that we the traders choose according to our trading experience. If we want to get maximal result by our trading system first of all we have to emphasis on money managing plan , otherwise you can be a loser despite of having powerful trading system.

Actually according to our trading experience we the traders select our trading style in Fx trading. Basically, Long term trading I think always safe and comfortable but we have to make sure first of all sufficient trading balance for that. My trading career I always like to trade with long term trading, but sometimes I use scalping approach due to getting profit very rapidly.

Strategy will be profitable if the maximum is already owned , for me it is always to try to learn as possible in a demo account to hone knowledge and trading skill to become better and better able to understand forex working properly also profitable.

That’s very much important, even short term practice isn’t enough! I see, most of the new traders open their live after making 3-4 TPs on demo! That’s so much dangerous! You have to test minimum 500 trades to judge your trading strategy or system.

The success in our trading strategies depend on basically our money management plan , if we want to get maximal result by our trading strategies first of all we have to know proper money managing plan, otherwise it is not possible at all to make profit with great consistency despite of powerful trading strategies.

my advice here for the newbies is try to test any strategy which you will trade with it in real account for example if you will trade with broken trend strategy in your real account try first to test it at least for 3 months in the demo account this thing allow you to trade with tested and trusted strategy in your real account

I also think 3 moths is not enough in this case! My 1st year of trading was much undisciplined, because I hadn’t any trainer! As a result, I used my demo trading account more than a year! I think learning is a good time procedure; no one can make a decent trading skill within this short period of time!

Maximum newcomers like to depend on scalping strategy that brings profit within a short time , if you want to get more profit by this short time trading approach first of all you have to make sure the lowest trading spreads , otherwise it is not possible at all to make profit with consistency at all by using this trading strategy in spite of good trading knowledge.

Scalping if already expert and realy understand how to play scalping it will being profitable, but also scalping will making confusion and sometime angry because often losing trades it will leading trader become emotion, but if you can control emotion hence can learn scalping better

Yes, scalping trading is so challenging! But I think the trading strategy is the key point here! If your trading strategy is good enough, then you’ll be able to make regular money in all kind of trading style from scalping to swing trading.

Yeah, we should test our trading strategy first before we use it in real account. We can use demo account first. This account is also hepful for experienced trader. The trading strategies are a list of basic trading terminology to introduce you to different instruments, tools and strategies for different markets.

Yes, demo is the way of live out and improving traders trading skill! I think, it’s very easy to make any trading strategy since, there have so many defaults trading indicators; but profitable trading strategies are very rare! Because, it’s a decentralized market and it changes the direction randomly.

There are many kinds of trading techniques that traders choose according to their trading understanding. In my trading career from my first day of trading I have been using scalping approach that brings profit in a short time. This is most demandable trading strategy for all kinds of traders especially who have small balance.

There are many kinds of trading techniques that traders choose according to their trading understanding. In my trading career from my first day of trading I have been using scalping approach that brings profit in a short time. This is most demandable trading strategy for all kinds of traders especially who have small balance.

So, are you completely avoiding long term trading? Or sometimes you need to use this system too?