• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

try to maintain discipline

Trading requires a lot of discipline. Profits are not possible in trading without discipline. Trading is a very risky business and you need the discipline to survive in this risky business.

Discipline is the key to success in trading. Due to lack of discipline many good analysts lose money in the market. It's the hardest thing to achieve in trading.

Yes. You are absolutely right. If you want to make money from the forex market, you need to maintain discipline. It will help you to minimize risks and make profit from this risky market.

I have seen according to my trading experience despite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers always have to be more careful when choosing a broker. Scalping will be successful when you could make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Greed and emotions almost same. Generally beginners attacked by this common human nature. We can control this by proper trading practice as well great discipline.

In forex you do have to maintain discipline because if you lose your discipline then you are as good as done. Forex trading requires you to always be in a position to make as many decisions as possible and in the best way possible. if you trade without discipline then you will make a lot of rash decisions that will make you fail and regret it badly. the beginners that jin forex with the belief that forex will make them richa rehte pens that trade without any discipline as they think it is just a easy win business. THat sinto how forex works. THere are so many things associated with cigna godo trader that some people just chose to give up or make some bad decisions and fail.

Agreed. It is true that not all brokers are supporting scalping method of trading. This is why you need to check this with your broker before you open an account

I have seen according to my trading experience maximum traders in particularly the newcomers always consider high leverage at high risk. but I I don’t consider it at all , if there is any risk it is completely with non sense planning as well zero risk managing plan . Nothing to do with high leverage. so before trading with high leverage it is more appropriate to make sure real risk managing plan.

I personally think that it's kinda difficult to comply discipline when you're novice. However, it's like a first task for every human who once decided to become a trader. You should always think of discipline because it matters even more than your knowledge and experience. There is no success without discipline I guess. Your discipline must include trading psychology, systematicity, intentions and goals. When you create this discipline according to your personal graphic and start to apply it, you will notice the meaning of discipline for you in trading.

Undisciplined trading may consume your profit margin so try to bring discipline in your trading. Don’t go for taking high risk in your trading.