• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Treating Bitcoin Like Digital Cash...

I see far too many extremists posts here that are anti-bank and anti-system. If you want bitcoin to succeed you need to slowly integrate into the already normalized banking system. Let’s be realistic here; a lot of us are tech enthusiasts. But a majority of people are not extremely technically inclined. They want something easy like a bitcoin ETF or a bitcoin bank account where then don’t have to manage it themselves. And theres nothing wrong with that. Enough of this “Not your keys not your coins” trash for the future of bitcoin. If we really want it to be treated like a digital cash it needs to be simple to use and adopted in any way possible.

Theres some that will 100% downvote here because they don’t trust banks or whatever. Those are the same people that keep all their net worth in cash tucked under their bc even though their cash is insured in a bank they don’t trust the system. But if we want bitcoin to be the future, we really need to appeal to the average person. Please enough with the tinfoil hat posts.

I see far too many extremists posts here that are anti-bank and anti-system. If you want bitcoin to succeed you need to slowly integrate into the already normalized banking system. Let’s be realistic here; a lot of us are tech enthusiasts. But a majority of people are not extremely technically inclined. They want something easy like a bitcoin ETF or a bitcoin bank account where then don’t have to manage it themselves. And theres nothing wrong with that. Enough of this “Not your keys not your coins” trash for the future of bitcoin. If we really want it to be treated like a digital cash it needs to be simple to use and adopted in any way possible.

Theres some that will 100% downvote here because they don’t trust banks or whatever. Those are the same people that keep all their net worth in cash tucked under their bc even though their cash is insured in a bank they don’t trust the system. But if we want bitcoin to be the future, we really need to appeal to the average person. Please enough with the tinfoil hat posts.

I see, now the price is around 5000$; and this trading instrument broken a very important support level! So, I don’t think it’s a good time to buy BTCUSD.

In this case, you need both global economic knowledge and market technical knowledge. Try technical and fundamental analysis so you can be gainer.

You better count on multiple strategies at a time to confirm a signal. You can use multiple strategies simultaneously to forecast the market with great certainty.