• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Training learning

Success is never possible without trading education. If you want to succeed in trading, you must practice a lot. If you develop skills, you will be able to get satisfaction from trading profits. And if you trade without learning anything, your investment may be wasted. So focus on learning without wasting investment.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

before start trading it is necessary to learn market attitude , learn from pips school, its really knowledgeable for beginners level. and trade in a live account that means micro account.

i lose much above all when trading with high leverage , tried to bring profit very rapidly but there was no money management or any good trading plan. as a result faced a huge loss. it was my very first past experience.

If you want to learn forex perfectly you can trade n a demo account. It has no risks. You can learn all the basics of forex easily from that demo account.

When looking for in a broker there are many things have to check. According to my trading experience, first of all I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then, I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works.

losing money in this stock market is a common deal , so any optimistic attitude always motivate us.

yes, learning and at the same time practicing more and more ,
its only the way to become good trader very rapidly . so focus on there. happy learning.

Learning forex is not a big problem now. You can learn forex from different sources. You can read forex related books, You can follow forums, you can attend seminars. You can also create a demo account to practice.

Despite of good money managing skill , leverage can be harmful . because the market is too much volatile and there is nothing 100% in here.

Never and ever! Forex trading business is the pure definition of business! Gambling is another thing, there is no need skill! But in trading, you need a decent trading skill for performing well!

Self learning is the best way to enrich yourself. There are different types of trading style. First discover which one is good for you. Invest your time and labour. Read different books on forex trading. You will know by yourself what you need.

If an individual wants to make money by forex trading, he needs to be highly skilled both technically and psychologically. Otherwise it's not possible to make money here.

luck is really important if you know to trade well and have good knowledge and experience , without knowledge there is no good lcuk

learning is important i know but any kind of learning can be useless if there is no regular level of practice , otherwise trading can be useless.

newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Forex trading is an opportunity to make money. However, proper education is required. That knowledge will help me to make a consistent profit in trading.

practice is important , i know but after passing sometime we the traders lost interest , so we have to make practice step by step.