• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Training learning

leverage is a very complicated issue in Fx trading , sometimes it bring profit very rapidly , sometimes it causes a great losses and risk in spite of having risk management , but after all its one of the major financial issue in Forex.

1-2% risk is more comfortable for avoiding unfortunate risk and losses, but difficult to maintain this ratio at all times , because market moves at random most of the time.

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

But choosing a broker is very difficult task nowadays; because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker which for all time makes sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. Actually the credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques at all with scalping and hedging.

what actually risk management in Forex trading can you elaborate please ? and there is any different between MM and RM ?

I started my live trading with 400$; basically I didn’t force myself to arrange money! Since, 400$ was available, I invested that amount willingly!

I have seen some expert adviser highly emphasis on regulated broker, but I think choosing a regulated broker does not mean any safety of funds as we have many past examples of regulated brokers truing into scams over night , so in addition to check for a broker which is being regulated I do prefer going with those who are reputed too.

Really 1% is such a secure risk reward ratio, that means you need consistent SL
to crush your full balance, by the way; usually I use 2% risk ratio in my single trade.

Maximum traders in Forex like to trade with high leverage for making profit instantly. But traders who make profit consistency , I don’t think they use high leverage. They way I see it. High leverage gives us the benefits not to worry about margin requirements and one less thing to focus on. Abusing leverage can be costly for traders.

Without learning most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life despite of a reliable support form a credible trading broker , so we have to choose the best trading platform which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities.

Losing initial investment is a part of Forex trading that cannot avoid the maximum beginners. So please don’t worry and never give up. Try to kick off learning from Zero level. Learn from your past mistake and you can learn from Babypips , Fx Factory , FPA forums where so many important thread about how to overcome from losses , senior experts always express their views about at any problems. And must be focus in demo account until a big success.

If you are a new trader, please don’t be scared because of this statistic! Just concentrate on your learning process!

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

there is no way to ignore the importance of demo , but we are not serious when trading , because no real money there is and no emotions for that reason.