• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading with the trend

Trading with the trend, in a trending market, is the best option for efficiency. However numerous traders don't care about trending market. They open trade against the trend. Likewise end up getting margin call. In a trendy market, opening position against trend is a bad idea.

But you also shouls catch up this trend and only then you probably can really do something with it anyway. I do hope it will help many many people out there. It takes a lot of research to do things like that anyway. How else you could track that ?

Trend is my friend; in this case, I mostly rely on the higher time frames like D1; since higher times showing relatively stable market trend!

I think it's all relatively important to find a strategy that suits you. From what I've heard, trading by trend is suitable for longer term positions. Trading against the trend works better with short-term positions. In any case, the price of an asset cannot simply rise or fall, there is always movement in both directions. It seems to me that in any case a lot depends on the time you buy. If you follow the money management procedures, you will get out of any situation. Even if your prediction is not absolutely right.

In this case; using the support/resistant levels are very much important! There is no way of trading (trend based trading) unless using this trading tool. Agree?

be careful when choosing a Forex Mentor , right now so many are available and most of them are found to be scams.

Problem with the trend, that not always you can really get on that matter anyway. See my point? I should really understand how it's going really. We could possibly select everything for that matter anyway. I do not really get from what you will se that. Trend may not be trend anymore.

If you trade against the trend, you are more likely to lose. So I never want to trade in a counter-trend. If I have to trade with less risk, I should trade with the trend.

Trading with the trend, in a trending market, is the best option for efficiency. However numerous traders don't care about trending market. They open trade against the trend. Likewise end up getting margin call. In a trendy market, opening position against trend is a bad idea.
yes but in sometimes it crashes! you have to use correct indicators, and however, they are still not reliable.