• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading with borrowed money

Trading itself is the most risky business in the world. And when you are taking loan to trade, you are actually multiplying your risk. Trading should be done with idle money. Money that you can afford to lose. Yes you can trade with other's money on profit sharing basis. But for that first you have to prove your consistency in profit making.

Regulated brokers never cheat with clients. It is better to trade with a broker whose spread is low and whose service is very reliable. If the broker is not good then it is not possible to go ahead in trading.

Making consistent profit by forex trading is not an easy job. Very few people can do that. Most people get temporary success in trading. To become successful in trading one must require necessary skills and knowledge. Otherwise it's difficult to be profitable.

Making consistent profit by forex trading is not an easy job. Very few people can do that. Most people get temporary success in trading. To become successful in trading one must require necessary skills and knowledge. Otherwise it's difficult to be profitable.
Yes. You are right. Making money from this market is not so easy. You need proper skills and knowledge.

Yes many traders make this mistake and borrow money to trade and eventually get margin call. Trading should be done with the money you have. Money that you can afford to lose.

Yes many traders make this mistake and borrow money to trade and eventually get margin call. Trading should be done with the money you have. Money that you can afford to lose.
I think if you can manage your risk properly you can use high leverage which most broker provide nowadays.

It takes time to make consistent profit. So, be patience in the market.

Yes, you are right. If I ever manage someone's account, I must first learn to make a consistent profit. I need to learn how to make a trading profit.

It is not a good idea to borrow money for trading. Trading is the riskiest business in the world. Borrowed money makes it worst. Trading should be done with idle money.

I would not go on that road. Since forex is risky and you are prone to losing money at a point, why would you want to invite debt too? A trader should alway have a constant source of income to invest in trading. Once you start making consistent profits, you can think about trading full-time.

Even I am not in favor of borrowing money to trade. I trade with that money that I won’t need in the coming few years. This gives me enough time to recover what I lose. And because it is my money, I don’t have an added pressure that I will have to work hard to earn money for someone else.

I believe in the same. You better use your own money to avoid any kind of stress later on because you will never know what your outcomes in the market would be. It’s better to take risks with your own money so that you don’t have another reason to feel bad after a loss.

Never trade with borrowed money. The straight rule for starting trading is to save a lot of money from your main job after clearing your expenses. When you have funds that can be put at risk without worrying about essential needs, then think about trading.

Traders should avoid trading with borrowed money because it can be risky and get you into debt if you lose money. There is no guarantee that you will win unless you’re an exceptional trader. This is why borrowing from someone isn’t the best move. All traders should have a source of income to invest. To be successful in forex, starting slow is the right step. Once you become consistent and have a trading strategy, you can go for big trades.

if we cant take losses as a regular part it will be a great problem , because loss is a thing that we the traders of course have to face because its a very common thing .

I would never trade with borrowed money because in case you lose the money, then you might be in debt, which can increase risk and stress in a trader’s way. Instead of that, you can take small risks and concentrate on their trading strategy and then aim for bigger risks.

Leverage is a very important advantage provided by a broker. Leverage allows a trader to expand his trading lot size beyond the capital. But bear one thing in mind that the higher the leverage is, the higher the lot size is. Your profit will proportionately increase depending on your lot size.