• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading system is very important

Trading system is very important. No system will work for you unless you make it tweaked. Trading system or framework should be changed by one's trading character. Every trader is differing by considering. Issue develops when we attempt to bring after other's framework with our own viewpoint. We need to transform it to make it bravo. Some trading structure require awesome diagrams like Candlestick trading.

Having a fixed trading system is important instead of following random trading strategies! In my trading, PA is my major. Besides I need to use support/resistant tools on my trading chart!

It's for sure very important, but I think you mean here something from the metatrader system and not just usual brokers with all their bravado, correct ? Cause I am totally disconnected then on any possible level anyway. Care to see that?

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Trading system or strategy is very important to make consistent money in forex market. Without that, you cannot possibly hope for long term success.

Yes trading system is important. But to make a system that works for you, you need knowledge, experience and skills. A system needs to be tuned with your trading psychology.

if this is your first trading history that means you are completely new, dont mistake as like other beginner , mostly beginners kick off trading with emotions, you will never do at all.

Yes trading system is very important. It's the first important criteria of successful trading. Once you have a winning trading system, you need a sound and composed mind to take trading decision.

I don’t think any trading strategy will work for all time. Trader need to adjust their trading strategy according to the changing market.

I agree with you. No system will work if you don't have proper knowledge about the trading.
You have to develop a trading system. The system includes everything. Now you may ask how to develop a system? That's the most difficult task in forex trading. It is also the reason most people fail in trading. That's why you need to study and experiment a lot. It will take time. But there is no other ways.

A trading strategy is very important. It is not possible to gain profit without developing a strategy. To make a profit, I must develop a strategy and a plan.