• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

trading strategies

Practically in order to our trading understanding we the traders choose our trading strategies. According to me , if you want to get maximal result by your trading strategy , first of all you have make sure the proper money management approach , otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit at all with great consistency despite of most powerful analyzing trading strategy. so, it is more important to know how to manage money in Forex trading.

Yes I am also. According to me, there is nobody who can avoid loss completely, because everything is uncertain in this volatile trading place and no one can predict the real faction of this market with certainly.

A strategy good for me may not good for you. Forex is 90% psychological. And every person is different from others psychologically. My opinion is you should invest your time in learning and researching. Babypips has a very good resources for learning. Trading is all about skills. To make money from here you have to be skilled.

Money management is the most important thing in forex trading. If you can not make a good money management strategy you can not survive in this risky market.

success in the forex market mainly depends on the trading strategy. if you can pick the proper strategy for you, you can become successful easily in the forex market.

sometimes scalping causes huge trouble but overall its really good and comfortable for the traders who above have low amounts.

Every trader has his own trading characteristics and techniques, this is one that must be studied properly to make trading more profitable, and this must be mastered by traders, and indeed the trader's ability and effort are needed to be able to trade and be profitable. at FreshForex broker

Forex trading is not an easy business and we will need to make use of the correct trading strategy so that we can get profits from our trades. As Forex traders those are newbie must understand this and use such a trading system that is more profitable to them.

learning is really important but according to me despite of having much learning trading can be useless if there is no regular practice.

Here are three strategies we recommend for beginning traders. Harmonic Bat Pattern Strategy. Parabolic SAR Moving Average Trading Strategy. Best Average True Range Strategy - An Unorthodox Approach.

To become a successful trader, I need to develop a strategy. If you do not update the strategy, it will be very difficult to make a profit.
Ready made strategy doesn't help much in trading. We need personalized strategy to get success. Every person think differently. I can take someone's strategy but can't think like him. That's why it doesn't work.