• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading platform

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

generally we the traders who are particularly newcomers always think , leverage is a process to bring profit with very short time , but it could be dangerous if you don't have real money management. so be careful when using it practically.

good broker is a broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. actually right now so many brokers dont allows scalping in their trading platform./

learning is a continues process and no way to stop it despite of passing a long time , earning depends on your trading practice and patience.

Strategy is like a direction and so it’s compulsory for a trader to develop a cogent strategy over time. There should be multiple strategies for multiple pairs. But, if a trader goes for multiple pairs all at once, he or she cannot do well in trading. Those who have well-proven strategies can earn more from trading.

the new forex trader always try to bring good amount of profit with no learning . as a result they fall a great trouble when trading in practical.

As a beginner, Mt4 was my only favourite but after using acttrader I have started liking it more. The only problem is that not many brokers offer this platform for trading. I’ve only come across fxview, fxtm, hotforex and avatrade that offer this platform. Would love to know if anyone else is using acttrader and with which broker?

actually right now its very difficult to make sure 20% return according to trading balance due to US election. but whatever it is we the traders always try to bring profit minimum 5-10%.

Nowadays it’s very difficult to consider a broker as a best broker, because lots of trading brokers are available in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.

I do agree with your opinion, 90% traders are failure because they don’t have sufficient trading knowledge. Earning knowledge on using different tactics of tools of Forex market is obligatory because these are the issues that ultimately bring success for a trader. Because the area of fundamental analysis is very long, but technical analysis helps a trader catch the trend. So, make this learning obligatory.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

the new forex trader always try to bring good amount of profit with no learning . as a result they fall a great trouble when trading in practical.

education is most important , there is no way to deny , but despite of having much education trading can be useless if there is no regular practice session.

Trading platform is software that incorporates all technical tools and shows market indexes. There are two types of trading platforms including mt4 and mt5.

Trading platform is of two types including mt4 and mt5 and mt4 is the mostly-used trading platform and convenient for newcomers.

For new traders, mt4 is the most reliable and easy-to-use trading platform because they hardly understand mt5 platform.