• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading platform

Traders are confused about what type of platform a trader should select for their trading. Mt5 is a little bit updated from the other one. In this case, I want to say one thing that traders should think which platform they understand the most. Because a trader has to analyze on the platform so if he has no good understanding over the platform, it’s impossible for him to analyze the market.

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

i like to depend on Forex , because its really a royal business than others. generally we the take Forex as money making place and this greed comes from making profit from demo account.

what actually reliable as broker ? actually regulation broker can be reliable ? i mean do you believe the brokers regulation ? sometimes i feel its all about market strategy ,. nothing without it.

you should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Generally a trading platform is flourished with numerous indicators and other tools used for trading. MT4 and MT5 are widely used trading platforms around the globe. I prefer trading with MT4 trading platform because I understand this platform very well. Similarly, those who understand MT5 use it.

Mt4 and Mt5 are two popular types of platforms used by most of the traders. It’s up to their preference which one to select for trading. For example- Mt4 seems easy to me and that’s why it’s my preference. So, it’s not a major issue to concern about.

risk is everywhere in Forex its a very common thing , there is no one who can deny but if you have proper money and risk management then within a very short time you can bring good amount of profit from here.

risk is everywhere in Forex its a very common thing , there is no one who can deny but if you have proper money and risk management then within a very short time you can bring good amount of profit from here.
The risks that are present in our trading needs to be reduced by us.

I really like using acttrader. It’s highly customizable and has tons of advanced tools. The best part is you can implement any trading strategy or manage as many accounts as you want with ease. Its mobile version is also excellent.

as a best trading platform from my first day of trading i have been using MT4 which is really comfortable than others.

leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. i always trade with low leverage to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.

I like to trade on mt4 trading platform because I can easily understand the platform. To me, all the technical tools and indicators of the platform are well-arranged. Besides so, the platform seems less complex than mt5 trading platform.

I like to trade on mt4 trading platform because I can easily understand the platform. To me, all the technical tools and indicators of the platform are well-arranged. Besides so, the platform seems less complex than mt5 trading platform.
I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers :D

There have tons of good options! Leverage is a facility provided by a broker. It is such a facility that enables a trader to take more risk beyond the ratio of his capital. The higher the leverage amount is, the higher the risk is. That’s low trading risk is always preferred.

There have tons of good options! Leverage is a facility provided by a broker. It is such a facility that enables a trader to take more risk beyond the ratio of his capital. The higher the leverage amount is, the higher the risk is. That’s low trading risk is always preferred.
If we will be able to learn trading with the lower leverage settings the income will also become stable.

Nice to know your opinion! I prefer using different accounts because it’s a good strategy. But I don’t think using different brokers at a time is a good solution or a strategy. But, opinions vary from trader to trader.