• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading platform

I prefer mt4 for my trading. I have tried other platforms but in mt4 I feel comfortable. If you understand and feel comfortable in mt5 you can use it.

Platform choice is a significant activity in trading. The platform on which I will enter/exit the trade must be correct. That's why I chose the mt4 platform.

the best trading platform is a platform which for all time make sure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

I use Mt4, it is a kind of complete platform and offers a number of advanced features that helps me to analyze the price movements better.

My favorite is Mt5 as it is equipped with charts, algorithms, tools and much more. You can execute a huge number of trades conveniently.

MT5 works well for me ,The UI is pretty simple and navigation is easy . It has all the necessary tools that are required for modern day trading.

I also think to use the mt4 trading platform. If the analysis can be done properly on the trading platform, it will be much easier to make a profit.