• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading plan

In Fx trading security is a major issue when choosing a broker. We the traders have to choose the broker which guarantee their clients funds.

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.
Demo account is always the right place which the trader need to start if you dont have demo account download one from the broker which you chose to trade with and this will give you the desire amount of income which you really need forex is a risky business but we need to try and work hard just to get that level of knowledge here and be able to trade without headache.

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

to reduce risk i mostly avoid using high leverage which contains huge risk and during news i never trader , its my personal opinion , this two times i always scare when trading in practical.

Forex is a good source to earn profit rapidly , its true but need some most inevitable part of trading ? do you know all of them ?

any kind of trading plan can be useless if there is no regular level of practice. so we the traders have to be more careful.
There is a proverb that practice makes a man perfect. Do you think that this proverb is suitable for Forex market. I think it is true. If you practice demo trading, follow the basic rules of Forex trading and thus in this way you can get proper training through this practice then you surely do better in Forex business.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

Trading plan is an essential part of trading. Each trader should test their trading plan and constantly modify in order to make it more accurate in predictions and objective, so that the trader will avoid any emotions which may affect the trading results.

There is nobody even real professional in Forex who don’t feel nervous when making a trade. I always try to make my trade with great analysis but don’t avoid nervousness. But when I trade with emotions at random and demo account , never feel any nervous at all.

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!