• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading plan

A successful plan can make a trader rich. But on the other hand, a wrong plan can put a trader into great danger. So, make a profitable trading plan and earn huge money from this market.

Hi,I think trading plan is one of the most important issue for any traders.I follow some rules for my trading.I always connect with recent forex marketing news,any information ,trading analysis and so one.I also focus acquiring trading knowledge.

i think there is no one who can guarantee about this , because there is nothing 100% in this market place.

generally top rating broker doesn't ensure lowest trading spreads , as a result beginners cant choose these kind of platform. they choose non rating broker at the end of the day fall a great trouble.

Planning for trading is very important. You should have prior knowledge of what you are doing and why you are doing. A good plan includes all these answers.

We generally know about the importance of Stop Loss, its common but don’t know when it is more appropriate to use above all the beginner traders. When was a newbie I lost my whole amount due to not using SL and after that I have been using this trading approach till even though sometimes I get more confident about the real faction of this Market.

Keeping a journal is a good way to find our mistakes. There are some mistakes that we do again and again. Journal can help us find them. Learning from mistakes is the best way of learning. So it's a good habit to keep journal.

To make a good trading plan we need to know our strength and weakness. A trading plan should be based on strength. Most people ignore their weakness and try to trade in all kind of situation. It's not good.

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.

trading plan can be useless if there is no regular level of patience , otherwise it could be dangerous

For ensuring a best broker at present is not too much difficult , even though many of us consider this as a difficult one. If you are active in forums community then easily you can find the broker which is more appropriate for you. The real traders always express their review in here about their broker’s performance especially in FPA.

learning is the most important , but learning can be useless if there is no regular practice session , so we have to emphasis on practice besides learning.

we should choose the broker in cool mind , its a very dedicated decision to choose a broker , so we should be more careful when choosing a broker.