• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading is not a game

Trading is not a game that you have to take challenge to do something within specific time. If it happens naturally that's very good. Trading is all about skills and knowledge. You can't overshadow your knowledge and skills by taking extra risk. Be rational and trade according to your capabilities.

Forex is not any easy way of money earning! Basically, making 1-2 TP is maybe available; if you wanna be a consistent player! Having a good trading skill is the Must!

Sure, it's a very hard job, nobody denies it honestly anyway, are you seeing this lately? I see much more persistent people with all that things absolutely and possibly for any meanings out there probably. You need to set time to learn how to trade.

Support/Resistant is the most powerful trading tool; I basically set my SL/TP levels based on support and resistant area! In this case, D1 is my 1st choice to draw the lines!

You're giving very good advice here. Actually, in trading, the more you know, the better. It's also important to learn new information not only about trading, but also about related topics, like politics and economics. This way you can develop comprehensively as a trader and improve your skills. You shouldn't force yourself to do all this, otherwise you will just tired out, waste your time and won't remember anything new. I hope my recommendations will be useful too :)

demo is the best place to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. but we ignore it generally

Yes trading is no game. But many people do take it as lightly as a game, skip the minute details and learning part and end up in failure.

In Fx trading choosing a broker should in cool mind. Please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state because most of the brokers are found to be scams. And despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy without a reliable support form a reliable broker.

In the present world from any other profession Forex trading is most comfortable and suitable to earn money in a proper way, but you have make sure some mandatory rules for that . but practically mostly traders are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge which is the key to success in this volatile trading place. Besides good trading knowledge it is also important to ensure proper trading plan , money management , risk management and obviously a reliable support from a credible trading broker.

Trading is not a game. Trader should think that as profession. Otherwise they can make a healthy profit from it. Many traders also gamble in trading which is not good for long term trading.

Yes, you are right. Trading is not a game. You have to be very serious about your trading. Otherwise, you can lose all your money in this risky market.

if you hyes nice suggestion , without practicing demo account any learning approach can be useless. ave most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you

Yes, trading is not a game. You have to make different types of decisions every day to make a profit from this market. A wrong decision can make you poor from the rich. So make a good and profitable plan to make money from this market.

Trading is not a game. If you think like that you will surly fail. Trader should have to think it as real business and deal it accordingly.

Of course, trading is not a game. Here everything has to be managed seriously. A lot of information has to be created. If you can't develop knowledge and skills, you can't make a profit. Knowledge can be developed after a lot of research.