• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading Instruments

Often I am also reading discussion abot election day on usa, and I think this rumor also giving impact especially to usd which might many speculator also will using rumor to start speculating currency and might can causing higher volatile market

Well I am certain that there will be volatility during that day. Many people who have money in their account will loose their nerve or be greedy and either put money or withdraw them. We will see. lol

I am reading some broker also announced will increasing margin requirement on election day from 8 november till 14 november, and I think this event can making the market move not like as usual which many speculator also take part using rumor

Yeah. When a volatile event occurs brokers do that to avoid negative slippage. During swiss debacle, so much losses occurred that for negative balanced accounts, some brokers went after their traders. So they take precautions before similar events.

Might as broker also as company they want to take benefit from these event with increasing spread and margin requirement, and for trader I think will better also keep using risk management which here we an using stop loss in every trades because if price move strongly and order against the trend might occur big loss

Well during Swiss debacle broker also suffered huge loss and that is one of the reasons they went for traders negative balance.

Seems you remind me about SnB that making intervention CHF and making larger movement more than 1600 pips only a hour few years ago, I am get huge profit on these time

Wow. That's nice. Well almost everyone was bullish at that time and even broker went bankrupt in that event. Good to see you gained from it.

From all trading instruments in Forex leverage and spreads are two important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. And flexible trading spreads is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Yes I am hear also some company get bankrupt on these condition, this is business I think not always as big company always success in addition in forex market, might occur today getting easy profit but not sure for tomorrow

Well that was an unexpected event where mostly no one was prepared for lol. Market has it's own daily moving range, but those special events can make someone's life. I also saw a trader made over million dollars during Brexit. But don't know any update from that trader after that.

Maybe if these trader joined on dealing desk broker hence will not paid, because in dealing desk broker like as created own market because not directly throw order on interbank market, and loss trader will become win for broker and likewise

Yeah. And that is why traders should avoid dealing desk brokers. They hide under rules and regulations and can cancel the profits traders have made.

You can trade any instrument you like but it must be available from your preferred broker and you must skilled enough. I am only in currencies of spot forex speaking of which my broker FreshForex provides nearly 50 currency pairs, commodities, stocks & indices and large selection even in binary trading. With forex I trade often and have availed their Megarebate 2.0 which provides rebates for every trade which makes additional income with good trading conditions.

In Fx trading from all trading instruments spreads and leverage are mainly considered as an important financial tools which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. We the traders for leading a comfortable trading life with certainly have to choose the broker which always make sure lowest trading spreads as well flexible trading leverage.

I am comfortable with all of major trading pairs although I use exotic pairs too! In my live account, I use half of trading lot size for using exotic trading instruments, and I use major trading pairs so willingly! Interestingly, my strategy produces more accuracy on major trading pairs! Yes, I see there have different types of trading instruments, but I am interested on only Forex!

Well, when I was a new Forex trader then I worked with only limited number of trading instrument! Then I used only EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY! By the way, now I use more than 15 trading pairs including CFDs and indices!

Yes, I am comfortable with major currency pairs! In addition, I am sure maximum traders are active on major currency pairs! The main advantage of using major FX instrument is low trading spreads.

Traders can maximize their profit and minimize losses as well by following the risk management strategy. Traders make some silly mistakes over and over that turn into a huge problem for them. Trading in narrow-spread pairs and using low leverage are ways by which traders can lower their risks.

Traders can maximize their profit and minimize losses as well by following the risk management strategy. Traders make some silly mistakes over and over that turn into a huge problem for them. Trading in narrow-spread pairs and using low leverage are ways by which traders can lower their risks.
We will have to learn from the mistakes that we are doing into the markets so that we can generate more Profits.

leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. i always trade with low leverage to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.

It’s obligatory for a trader to get adjusted to new climate of Forex. When traders have sufficient idea over market analysis, they hardly get stumbled. Traders should keep perfecting their trading for their betterment. Traders should go to every length to turn their trading perfect.