• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading Instruments

I think my trading instrument is my knowledge and ability to trade this can give me enough backup and support to do my trade in more simple way thus making gain the most out of the trade

I usually prefer to trade with pairs which have low spread like eurusd, gbpud. Even the majority of traders trade with these pairs and this pairs account for a major portion of the total traded volume in Forex. This pairs also enables us to use stop losses and hedging more effectively.

I adore CFD on futures, that's why I advised my company, TradeFort.ws, to ensure that all traders can make money on these instruments. Therefore, our customers will soon have the opportunity to trade on them, as I already did.

I don't know about CFD. But the trading instruments that I know is most like those trading platforms or where we usually execute our trades and where we learn the actual trading. Yet, it can be also the Forex indicators that pertain to instruments which can be found in the platforms.

I guess instrument here is about stock, forex or commodity. well, if that the case, I am not trading in stock and commodity market but I trading in forex market only. forex is best instrument for me because offering high volatility and make me able to take advantage from these volatility.

instrument trading is a market movement that is making the trend where we have not been able to guess the trend for sure.

I think I have understand the trading instruments for quite some. Is the chart of the pairs, commodities and metals in the different trading accounts which has the different kind of setup in the lot size or volume and others. It's like the information listed and we can easily check on it.

Of course my favorite trading instrument is currency. I'm not keen on commodities. I don't have idea about indices but it look as profitable as Forex trading, I think so. However, I have been trying to examine Forex market, and don't have time for other markets.

If you talk about the trading instruments, I think it's only some that trade in commodities since a vast majority are mainly into currencies. For me, I am only concentrating in currencies, perhaps, in the nearest future, I can learn more about stocks and commodities.

I do not have fixed trading instruments list. Because, I do not like to depend on any specific trading instrument. So, when I get good entry point according to my trading system. the I open my new potion with proper money management. By the way, I can trade in any Forex currency, Indices, CFDs and Metals because of flexible trading facility of TradingBanks broker.

For me simple tools like fibonacci, support and resistance and price action. Don't need too many tools to trade at the moment.

I suppose the speech is about what tradign instrument you do prefer - my choice is GBPCHF or EURUSD and different types of oil and gas.

At the moment i prefer a currency that connected to uSD for sure, something like EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCHF, and NZDUSD. So i can say majority pairs are what i really love to trade with. Cross pair is something different here, but i seldom trade with it.

I am eagerly waiting for November 8 to stay in the sidelines and watch the market going crazy over the US presidential election. Missed the action on Brexit and hope I won't miss it this time.

Whether you sure if president election on US will giving high impact like as brexit? maybe many trader also will concentration on this momentum, but I think impact not exceed like as brexit time

Well I am also not expecting price move like Brexit. But it will move. We don't know in which direction it will move but it is for sure there will be a drama across currency pairs. And I am open to surprises.

In Forex trading, we the traders need a reliable support form a regulated trading broker for leading a profitable trading life. Practically, credible trading broker does not restrict technique or the use of EA on each trading are presented. There are some brokers dot allow scalping, hedging and others techniques, and you should be careful to choose broker, matching the habit of trading techniques you use.