• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading forex for cash rebates

In this thread I want to discuss about combination of cash rebates programs and trading conditions directly from stp brokers.
No dealing desks and third part organisations or companies...
I've tried many different programs with different brokers like Instaforex with his Instarebates, Hotforx, or Yadix Rebate program... with last one I'm still trading.
Guys. I want to get your feedback about your experience. For me very important to get attractive cash rebate program but in the same time to get reliable broker with good and stable trading conditions.

There are traders who do this thing and they work smart on the broker that is offering the rebate. The will register through the affiliate of the broker and enjoy the credit, when they trade with it and lose, the broker will pay them rebate through the affiliate.

Rebate is one way to attract traders client to join. Either traders loss or make profit, they are get compensate from rebate. Which technically, it could reduce traders loss and give additional profit if traders has been make profit in trading. Whether we want to take advantage from rebate or not, its our right. But in my point of view, if brokers give advantage, why we not willing to take it.

This is good way to trade, at least you can reduce your loss with those rebates if you are loss but when it comes for you to reap the profit you will get additional money as your profit. There are some brokers that offers rebate and you should take this chance before it's too late.

This is good way to trade, at least you can reduce your loss with those rebates if you are loss but when it comes for you to reap the profit you will get additional money as your profit. There are some brokers that offers rebate and you should take this chance before it's too late.

Yes, it’s an additional income! But, if you don’t have enough trading skill, then it wouldn’t be sufficient for you! By the way, for the good skilled Forex traders, there have so many ways of increasing trading equity.

Skill will giving us profitable trading result, but maybe in all business will become general thing if one people get success and one another get failure, and not always will become successful person, included in forex we can success but also can fail
That’s really true, a number of Forex traders are unable to make money! By the way, I see many traders are making enough number of money by using others way like IB program! Actually, Forex is the number one online profession and there have so many ways of money making.

Yes right, if you know another way to making money with forex hence will opened source income passive, like as what you say become IB and get so many client active hence in every transaction by client you will get commission, but how to looking new client register under your link also not easy, need good promotion and service

Yes, it’s a good source of additional income! But the problem is, it breaks my trading concentration! This is why, I am not interested this kind of earning source! I believe, my live trading skill is enough!

Yes, it’s a good source of additional income! But the problem is, it breaks my trading concentration! This is why, I am not interested this kind of earning source! I believe, my live trading skill is enough!
Well, nice to see your confidence! By the way, what’s your trading experience bro?

Well said, basically leverage trading is a technique that can bring high profit and high loss as well. It is the highly discussed topic among traders and even there are some types of traders who fall for leverage trading. So, it plays with a traders’ sentiment. So, if leverage is your top priority, then select your broker accordingly.

Well said, basically leverage trading is a technique that can bring high profit and high loss as well. It is the highly discussed topic among traders and even there are some types of traders who fall for leverage trading. So, it plays with a traders’ sentiment. So, if leverage is your top priority, then select your broker accordingly.
If the leverage that is being used is lower we can start getting more profits.

thanks for your nice post.

Traders nurture a tendency of enlarging their lot size which is not a good decision for them. I want traders to take small lot in trading so that they can be benefited. Besides small lot size, traders should trade in such trading pairs that come with narrow trading spread.

Traders must be satisfied with the profit they are earning; otherwise they will be emotional and will be loser again. Traders take years to develop this basic etiquette of trading. It is also recommendable to follow experienced traders to learn from their trading.