• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading for living

If you become a machine to trade, you will not find peace. For this, you have to participate in trading positively according to the plan. And you have to be satisfied with what the reward is.

luck is really important if you know to trade well and have good knowledge and experience , without knowledge there is no good lcuk

newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

still um learning Forex , because i believe there is no ending of learning. just trade and learn from current trading mistake

trading can be useless if there is no regular level of practice , so we the traders first of all have to make sure the practice level.

most of the time i losses during news , may be its my lack of fundamental knowledge, actually without real powerful fundamental knowledge there is no way to bring profit during news at all.

trading can be useless if there is no regular level of practice , so we the traders first of all have to make sure the practice level.
Make yourself capable first for trading. Invest your time for learning. Most traders start to run for different strategies. They ignore the learning process. As a result they drop from the market very soon. Focus on developing skills.

To make a good trading plan we need to know our strength and weakness. A trading plan should be based on strength. Most people ignore their weakness and try to trade in all kind of situation. It's not good.

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.

as a new Forex trader psychology of school + trading in a demo account = the perfect combination for bringing a good result as newbie.

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck