• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading for living

Trading for living is possible. But for that first you have to be consistent in profit making. As trading requires investment, so you need good back up income. It's not like other business. Here you have to be skilled enough. The concept is it needs time, dedication, determination and good understanding to get the control of it.

exactly , market moves according to its own style , but sometimes we traders fall a great trouble when it doesn't follow at any trend , in that time only stop loss can reduce the losing percentage.

It is possible to trade for a living, if you have a winning trading strategy. Most of the times, traders make rush decisions into full-time trading when they are not yet ready for the consequences. You should opt for this option only when your profits have already become consistent and you see yourself able to pay your bills from that

I started my trading career as a part timer; since I wasn’t sure on my future here! Even, I started my live trading when I was confident enough in demo! But right now, Forex is my main source of income!

demo is the best place to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. but we ignore it general.

And I think that many people should get rid of fear and try to trade seriously.
First of all, it's interesting.
Secondly, it makes you feel more free.
Thirdly, it gives you the opportunity to be the master of the position and to earn excellent money.

In fact, not everyone can decide to trade, because it is not quite like traditional business directions. Although I think it has great prospects if you put enough effort into it...

its a great place for long term investment , just keep focus on this forum and feel free to ask any question , hope you will get the right suggestion.

demo is really good to be a knowledgable trader as a new forex trader , if demo is not free , people would trade there seriously , no real money there is , so no emotions and seriousness work when trading in there.

yeah agree , but after there is no way ignore the importance of demo, because its only the master place for beginners to know what actually forex trading and how to trade in practical.

Exactly, to trade peacefully, it is very important to have income on the other side. There is a possibility of mental loss only if you can make income from trading. But if there is income on the other side, the problem of trading is less. Maybe you have made a profit for 5 days. Instead of this profit, when you are at a loss, your mindset will be different because if your total income source is Forex trading, it is very difficult for one person to bear. So if there is any other source of income with trading, then trading is much easier.

Exactly, it's possible that trading can be the main source of income. But for that enough knowledge and skills are very important. Most people trade like gambling. They are unwilling to learn .

I understand the point in comments from Lioneld and Tom, but could not totally agree on that. I think that demo should be free of charge for learning purpose, while real trading should be started with lowest amount possible. Brokers might provide some welcome bonus of $10 just for a start?

When a trader comes to trade, he has expectations that he will get rich very soon and in this cycle of getting rich he will ruin his whole career. I hope to make a profit if I can't work according to a plan. First I have to plan how I can control everything. To avoid trading risk you need to do more analysis and trade less. Besides trading, it is better to have another business. Because if your main source of income is trading, you will feel a lot of pressure from trading. Therefore, if the source of income is doubled, the pressure on trading will be reduced.

Spread is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing broker. For leading a profitable trading life, we the traders have to choose the broker which always make sure lowest trading spreads.

Well, I have a fixed risk reward ratio in my trading! Right now I am trading with 2% risk reward ratio, yes I am comfortable with low risk reward ratio because it secures more my trading capital