• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading for living

You better find a broker that gives demo trading opportunity for long term. To test a strategy one needs at least few months of demo testing.

There are millions of traders around the world who have adopted Forex trading as their only profession to survive. Even though the market is not secure all the time, experience and well strategy play a vital role in here. Traders should make up their mind for gathering experience and should build a proven strategy so that they can be the gainer.

Trading for living is not easy to achieve. It requires plenty of hard work followed by plenty of losses. If you are ready for it, you can think of trading for a living.

Frankly, when I was a new face in trading industry then I wasn’t sure, on my future destination in trading market! I was so much confused on my trading career! This is why I started my trading journey as a part timer; and gradually I have improved! This is why now I’m doing my live trading as a full timer!

That’s not possible for every trader. Some traders keep struggling to make some reasonable gains throughout their trading career. I know that there are some traders who have been making a living through forex trading but they would have also taken a lot of time to reach that level.

Forex is the best earning source but not for all because there are millions of traders are who are hard and soul trying to survive in Forex but can’t. So, traders should best utilize their plans in the market to bring out the best from it. All things should be perfect starting from strategy development to execution process.

actually right now its very difficult to make sure 20% return according to trading balance due to US election. but whatever it is we the traders always try to bring profit minimum 5-10%.

Yes of course, it is possible to earn a living by trading forex just that you have to have a sound knowledge about the market. You need to be consistent in making profits and also, you need to be determined enough. First of all, you have to develop and ace the strategy that suits you the best and then follow it. You have to master money & risk management skills,and be fully devoted towards trading to earn a living.

Yes of course, it is possible to earn a living by trading forex just that you have to have a sound knowledge about the market. You need to be consistent in making profits and also, you need to be determined enough. First of all, you have to develop and ace the strategy that suits you the best and then follow it. You have to master money & risk management skills,and be fully devoted towards trading to earn a living.
We will need to increase our trading related skills so that we can start getting more profits.

There are different types of traders among them some are passionate about trading and others trade to earn their livelihood from trading. Those who trade for living generally can’t sustain losses because they have already taken it as their primary profession. They always remain at stake because the volatility is a threat for their survival.

To be able to trade for a living, you’ll have to start part time trading first. Do not quit your job in haste even if you earn profit initially.

Pin bar is really popular but not for beginners, it is especially for the senior traders who are able to predict the real faction of this market with certainly by means of candlestick. According to me , who are able to make profit consistency by using this pin bar trading strategy , only they are professional in Forex.

Trading for living can be an option given the condition that you are actually profitable. You can’t solely rely on trading if you are not making profits. And to make profits you have to make yourself capable enough through continuous learning, upskilling and dedicating your time and effort.

If you want to trade for living, you must be successful in trading. Successes in trading are the result of hard-work, knowledge-earning, and stick to attempting. Traders should be ready to go every length to develop them. Successful learning ends up making a trader successful. Traders should turn their environment friendly through igniting their skill. Traders lack these qualities and so they are highly failure.

Survival of traders who trade for living is really difficult. These types of traders can’t easily accept losses as it is a treat to their survival. To many traders, forex trading is the cardinal profession and they always try to trade according to their strategy.

Survival of traders who trade for living is really difficult. These types of traders can’t easily accept losses as it is a treat to their survival. To many traders, forex trading is the cardinal profession and they always try to trade according to their strategy.
I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping :D

Forex is a challenging job! There is no way a trader can deny the importance of a broker. Brokers are classified into three categories including ECN, STP, and market maker. We are always in favor of ECN brokers. Traders should check the level of security provided by a broker before selecting them.

Forex is a challenging job! There is no way a trader can deny the importance of a broker. Brokers are classified into three categories including ECN, STP, and market maker. We are always in favor of ECN brokers. Traders should check the level of security provided by a broker before selecting them.
I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping :D

It’s not that much easy option! Consistent losses are a big challenge in Forex and traders try hard and soul to come out of this issue. But, due to the lack of proper trading strategy, traders can hardly come out of this issue. So, it’s a bar to the way of earning profits.