• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading as profession

As trading can be superior profession many people are now trying to try fortune in diverse financial markets. But to make investment and earn money proper administration of funds is highly recommended. Otherwise a trader may face difficulties in the achievement of his trading goals. Undoubtedly a trader will also require adequate trading knowledge and skills about financial market tools and techniques.

As trading can be superior profession many people are now trying to try fortune in diverse financial markets. But to make investment and earn money proper administration of funds is highly recommended. Otherwise a trader may face difficulties in the achievement of his trading goals. Undoubtedly a trader will also require adequate trading knowledge and skills about financial market tools and techniques.

i think, traders should take this decision when they are consistent in demo! This journey is so much challenging; so instant decision is not considerable at all.

Stock trading, as a professional career, is a good option for those who have a good background on finance. A stock trader gets income through portfolio management and research for investors. In order to do this, you might have to have a degree in finance, economics, or accounting. Your article is going to be useful for newbies.

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

Diverse financial markets have been established where people can exploit of their surplus funds and people are now also taking their attention in trading as full time purpose. However, when a trader is trying to make investment on full time perspective then he must require managing his trading activities more efficiently than any part term trader. A long term standpoint will require more perseverance, hard work and expertise than any part term trader undoubtedly.

Stock trading, as a professional career, is a good option for those who have a good background on finance. A stock trader gets income through portfolio management and research for investors. In order to do this, you might have to have a degree in finance, economics, or accounting. Your article is going to be useful for newbies.

These same things also apply for forex field as well.

You need to understand that there are a lot of losses in forex trading. If you are thinking of becoming a full time trader, you need to be ready for losses. You need to prepare for it. You always need to have a back-up plan. A rainy day is just around the corner.

You need to understand that there are a lot of losses in forex trading. If you are thinking of becoming a full time trader, you need to be ready for losses. You need to prepare for it. You always need to have a back-up plan. A rainy day is just around the corner.

Besides, having a long term trading record is important to judge any trading skill; judging the trading skill too early is a very common problem here.

Ho
How much you'll invest your capital in forex market?

It is possible to make a lot of profit in the Forex market. But I have to take it as a business. If I can do that, I will be able to gain profit by acquiring trading education.

From my experience, if I don't take trading seriously, it will be very difficult to survive in trading. I have to make a profit in demo trading first then I can join live trading.

and most important, discipline and a big capital.

To take trading as profession, first one has to be skilled enough. Without enough skills and experience, it's not possible to make regular money in the forex market.

To take trading as profession, first one has to be skilled enough. Without enough skills and experience, it's not possible to make regular money in the forex market.
about skills I agree, but about experience is unecessary. if you are well trained you can make money from first day

People here want to make lot of money in a short time. As a they are more interested in trading than learning. But knowledge and skills comes first. They are not ready to understand it.

Of course, it is possible to take Forex trading as a profession. However, trading must be done by maintaining a good investment and risk ratio.