• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Traders shouldn't be stagnent in their trading career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traders shouldn't be stagnent in their trading career because there is no end to make better performances and for that with time and experience ,we should try hard to be better

Exactly, there is no ending point of learning! It’s a continuous process! I started my live trading with only 5% monthly target but now it is around 15%, that’s graph of my trading progress! Till now I am working on it!

yes traders can be successful when they can see their trading graph in a upper direction which means that the performance is rising with time and that is a very big sign of improvement

I think it depends on traders! If any trader can make the regular income here then everything is okay! But, here maximum traders are unable to do so! That means a number of Forex traders are the loser! By the way, I am quite satisfied with my monthly income.

I do agree with your opinion! Learning is a long term process! There is no ending point of learning! I see, pro traders have such a big trading experience but till now they are interested to learn more! Thus they update their trading skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.