• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

trader needs to pick up

Every forex trader needs to pick up a verified and credible broker so that he can ensure guaranteed investment facilities for him. Earning profit in secured manner is not only dream of a retail trader. It is the main aim of many institutional traders also. However, no matter the nature of trader, every trader should choose a forex broker which can make certain trading competences according to the trading demands of him.

There are many out there who emphasis too much on bonuses. I personally dislike bonuses and for newbies it is not recommended. Not even demo contests. Trade on a regular demo account to learn and look for a broker which satisfies your trading needs.

Every forex trader needs to pick up a verified and credible broker so that he can ensure guaranteed investment facilities for him. Earning profit in secured manner is not only dream of a retail trader. It is the main aim of many institutional traders also. However, no matter the nature of trader, every trader should choose a forex broker which can make certain trading competences according to the trading demands of him.

There is no way with a non-regulated Forex broker. As I see; mostly non-regulated FX brokers the market maker! So; new traders should consider this point!

For ensuring a flexible trading life we the traders have to make sure proper trading knowledge by learning, a reliable support from a credible trading broker , real money managing plan , risk management approach, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

Hi; are you talking about babypips school or anything else?

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

There are so many brokers honestly out there that there is so much to trade anyway for them. If I would need to select some trader now I will be totally and completely lost for example no matter how you put that all. See my point ? I hope you do.

Broker section of this forum is so useful in this case! On the other hand, popular broker review sites are playing important role for sure, as like FPA.

Absolutely... Choosing a broker is a key aspect of earning money, because it allows you to access the market and freely dispose of your funds. I always strive to cooperate with a company that can meet all my wishes. This is where trading becomes not only profitable, but also less stressful.

To choose an excellent broker, you need to pay attention to several details:
1. how well the trading terminal works
2. whether the broker provides an opportunity to work with a demo to get used to the new circumstances and learn to use the terminal functionality
3. how quickly the broker withdraws funds - if everything is okay with that - then you can deposit and work.

A broker is tested in practice, if you see that all problems are solved quickly, that the broker provides a normal and really useful service, if the broker helps to settle all the issues and solves your problems - then it is a broker with which it is worth working. To test this you need a small test capital. All these points become immediately visible.

Every trader has his dream that by trading he will one day be known as a successful person. That dream can only be fulfilled when he starts trading according to discipline. In this case, it is important to choose a good broker. If the broker is not good, your investment will not be safe.

It’s not appropriate to depend fixed rule, if we want to survive in a proper way. it is really important to gather keep pace with this markets movements. Sometimes the rules you have can be changed. it’s really depends on the situations.

Yes, A broker can make yo rich with their services. But a bad broker can put you in great danger. So, be careful when you are going to choose a broker for you.

Yes there is no alternative to a regulated and licensed broker. Otherwise your money may not be safe as there are lot of scams brokers out there. Do some research before selecting a broker for your online trading.

Broker is the main element to trade in the forex market. Most traders lose their money because of choosing wrong brokers for them. So, be careful when you are going to choose a broker for you.