• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trade with several Brokers

I have seen many traders trade with several brokers, but I don’t like it at all, because that’s very difficult to maintain all accounts at the same time, if the credible broker found I think just one broker is quite enough for ensuring a healthy trading life with surely. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly,

Yes, I also know many traders who are also comfortable with multiple trading brokers! But for me, it’s not a good choice! Because, Forex trading is my main source of income and I don’t want to distribute my trading concentration here and there! But it’s true, I have selected my trading broker after long analysis on Forex brokers!

Right now in 2017 there are almost thousands online broker in this retail market and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

It’s really good news for novice traders that nowadays, brokers are providing market analysis so willingly! In my educational session, I have learned so many lessons by using various forums; I see expert traders are sharing their market outlook into forums so willingly! Really appreciated!

Maybe it’s an interesting choice! But, I don’t like this process! But, it’s true I have selected my trading broker after doing long research on Forex brokers and their activities! In addition, broker is a big issue here for being a successful Forex trader.

For ensuring a better trading life we have to ensure the broker which always provides security of funds , superior execution , easy withdrawal system without long term process, active customer services , flexible trading leverage , minimum margin requirements usable bonus offer , low transaction cost and much more.

The broker which is regulated by the US , I think it is real regulated broker than others and from here we can get guarantee our trading funds. Because regulated broker always make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies.

The best broker is a broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. a best trading platform for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so when choosing a broker we the traders have to be more careful.

Hi, It's nice to see the great opinions from the brokers here and I am wondering that if any of you is able to tell me about the bond trading platforms? I am looking for a good platform and I found one but still want to know few more to compare with it so, if you guys do help me would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

I don’t think it’s a good choice! Because, it’s all about trading concentration! I seem, trading with multiple trading accounts is too much complicated! In this case, one single trading account is my preferable choice!

It is nice to stick to one good broker but finding that good broker may take you to interact with a good many number of them! It is like when you are purchasing a property, you can purchase only one but you will have to do your due diligence researching on a large number of options.

Well everyone has a different perspective about choice of brokers. I said this before that some people like to diversify their capital in to several brokers. It's their choice and they should do with what they are comfortable with.