• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trade Slack with Admiral Markets!

On Thursday June 20 Slack placed shares on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker #WORK.

At the opening of trading session, the price of Slack shares was $38.5 per share and the company's total valuation exceeded $23 billion. This is significantly higher than the company's preliminary valuation of $16 billion.

Slack revenues for 2018 increased by more than 80% to $400 million. In addition, at the end of April Slack raised about $1.2 billion from private investors.

How can you take part in the excitement?

We're excited to share that Admiral Markets is offering Slack shares via our Admiral.Invest account!

As of June 20, 2019, Slack shares have been available for investment to all Admiral Markets clients with Admiral.Invest accounts.

With Admiral.Invest, traders can access thousands of shares and ETFs from 15 of the world's largest stock exchanges, all from MetaTrader 5.

Why invest via Admiral.Invest?

• Open an account with minimum deposits from just €1, and invest from just $0.01 per share with minimum transaction fees of just $1 on US stocks.
  • Receive free real-time market data, with no delays, at no extra cost.
  • Create a stream of passive income by collecting dividend payouts.
  • Use the world-renowned MetaTrader 5 multi-asset class trading platform.
Simply log in to Trader's Room and apply for an Admiral.Invest account to get started.

Trading psychology is a matter in Forex market. Because all of us are human beings. And as a human being we all feel angry after a loss or after achieving a profit we feel emotional. Even we feel fear to lose money after another trade. I am trading with ForexOne where I get a strong training to learn how to control all my – fear, emotion, anger and others in order to overcome all these weaknesses.

Got your point; so what’s your average size SL in your trading?