• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trade management

According to me, first of all we the traders have to acquire proper managing money program, otherwise it is not possible at all to make profit with consistency despite of having most powerful trading strategy as well good trading knowledge.

There is a lot of work to be done even after trade entry. Which fall under the category of trade management. If the trade is not managed properly then profit cannot be made.

Forex money management is a set of processes that a forex trader will use to manage the money in their forex trading account. That means when a trade turns to a loss, it does not prevent the trader from winning other trades.

its a very good decision, demo is really important but honestly speaking sometimes the experience we take from the demo not works in a real account.

unrealistic expectation indicates immature attitude and emotions. this habit really non professional which always make traders greedy.

the trade management is really important without it the result of trading can be useless in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

While trading in a market like forex which is so unpredictable, good trade management is much needed. A single wrong trading decision can bring unexpected losses.

In order to me, Price Action trading strategy doesn’t mean only pattern based trading, like sometimes I need to go with pre-breakout trading setup although pin bar trading setup is available there! So, I prefer PA trading for only manual trading! Yes, which traders have advance PA knowledge, they can earn handsome money here because it’s all about market flow!

Money management in forex trading has a big role to maintain account trading for longer life, there are will give different result when trader work-based money management and trader that work based on blind trading, greedy is the big enemy that comes from own selves.
This is the thing that many people are unable to comprehend or even comprehend. They get greedy and want all the money. In the end, they are unable to make any money.

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

learning is important there is no way to ignore but honestly speaking any level of learning can be useless if there is no regular practice level.