• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trade management

Trade management is very important. You have to be disciplined and organized in your trading. A solid trading plan, money management, risk management, and risk reward ratio all should have been specified. One of the reasons Most traders fail because they are not disciplined in their trading.

Yes, you need to catch every time you move with them on every possible level anyway. I do not want to get you going with that matter totally and completely. What we need to make out of that? You need to learn how to trade anyway.

I basically use stop loss and take profit; and in my running trade- I don’t analyze on it! I just wait for the final outcome; SL or TP!

there is no way to ignore the importance of demo , but we are not serious when trading , because no real money there is and no emotions for that reason.

Yes indeed. Discipline is a very important aspect of trading. If you cannot learn to control yourself when handling it then there is a very good chance that you will make a lof of mistakes in forex. that is where you find out that new traders mostly fail in trading after making a lot of losses. Thats alll it takes to be the bst trader you can be.

success can be an easy task , if you have enough capital and you know how to manage money. that's all

before start trading it is necessary to learn market attitude , learn from pips school, its really knowledgeable for beginners level. and trade in a live account that means micro account.

We can practice more in demo account if we feel nervous when trading. By using demo trading we can see the performance how our analysis and strategies works. It can congregate more confident which is very supportive to remove nervousness when making a trade.

good luck for your trading journey , one request please dont be hurry when its time to learn. there is no short cut way of learning from here.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

Trade management is one of the standard of risk administration. We can not put all our cash in trading. There is a few guidelines. For my trading I risk 2% of my capital for every trade. What's more, the most extreme presentation to risk is 4%. It implies I open most extreme of 2 trades. Most traders do not follow this rule. They just risk all their money into trading. I think everybody ought to keep up their risk administration rules. Because trading is all about discipline.

If you can't maintain discipline, you can never make a profit. And to maintain that discipline, you must learn trade management. It is never possible to be a successful trader without managing the trade.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

Loss comes from mistake. If you can learn from your mistake, loss is good thing.

unrealistic expectation indicates immature attitude and emotions. this habit really non professional which always make traders greedy.

generally we the traders always tale risk with no risk management , as a result most of the time we become loser. we have to take risk accurately with analysis and predict ability that comes from good knowledge.

Any Forex strategy should develop after passing sometimes , regular practice in demo only the way to develop your trading strategies performance.

sometimes scalping causes huge trouble but overall its really good and comfortable for the traders who above have low amounts.

before start trading it is necessary to learn market attitude , learn from pips school, its really knowledgeable for beginners level. and trade in a live account that means micro account.
I think demo trading is necessary before going live trading. There is high possibility to lose money in live trading.

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.