• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Top 5 brokers as per me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
top 5 brokers for me
1. instaforex - very completed technology offered... good promotions
2. octafx - very fast execution with lowest spread ever
3. exness - automatic withdrawal processed not found in many brokers but too much requotes found
4. fbs - just like octafx... it is well supported for indonesian trader
5. tradefort - easy for beginners to start here

And here is my list:
1. HotForex - great trading conditions
2. Armada Markets - great tight spreads and fast execution (even lower spreads with best forex rebates)
3. FxOptimax - I've started to trade with them ($10 free account) :)
4. TradeFort - love to trade there because of cent accounts
5. FBS - made some nice profits from the welcome bonus :)

Yes it's of course not OK for traders that they can't get the money out (tradefort) but I guess they want to be cautious and give it more time.

What is the money laundering policy that all brokers must met? Method for withdrawal must be the same as the method of deposit. If they allowed withdrawals immediately via any other payment method they would be breaking that rule.

And there is still no official report what's up with all the money that was in LR.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
If the broker you say do follow money laundering policies then they must not accept Liberty reserve deposit because LR is not financial regulated. Remember why LR is shut down and the owner is arrested?

Why they are the one who break the rule first and now they decide to follow the rule?

What are they waiting for? Remember E Gold? LR will never come back and the same for the money it hold.

They did not make any announcement and decide to steal trader's deposit. The word SCAM is suitable for them I think.

Lol, why would anyone list a bucketshop, market making potential scammer like Instaforex that was blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army as number one? Yes, they have all kinds of promotions, but you more than lose anything you gain from them via their terrible trading conditions. They also actively bet against their clients. The whole Liberty Reserve fiasco just compounds the problems with that broker.

My top 5 would probably be:

1. IC Markets
  2. Global Prime
  3. Axitrader
  4. Excel Markets
  5. FXOpen

It's an overwhelmingly Australian list, and not coincidentally. The Aussies really know how to make a compelling broker with excellent trading conditions and no conflict of interests where the broker trades against you.

I've been trading for 4 years, the best forex broker based on my experiences was lite forex, then robo forex, and fxglory. lite forex the FAIR and the best broker on my though. They are have many trading instruments, Payment system, promotion,rebate,bonuses, and many offers..
It's really recommended broker.......

last night i got $200 from lite forex broker..
I scalp the market using EA, it's cool making money there...

Which is this broker? I know we are discussing top list of the broker here and that is why I want to which that broker gave you instant funds to your account. It would be good to share that type of information with the brokers and learn some of the new things from them.

My personal favorite is IC Markets. Spreads are the best and execution speeds are fast. They are also a regulated broker in Australia.

Which is this broker? I know we are discussing top list of the broker here and that is why I want to which that broker gave you instant funds to your account. It would be good to share that type of information with the brokers and learn some of the new things from them.
Liteforex is a broker on its own and their site address is www.liteforex.com but it's worthy of note that that post has spent some pretty long in the thread so might not just be applicable this time.
Well, I don't use up to 5 brokers but simply fine with Mayzus and FBS. From reviews, Alpari is still a very good one.

Yes, too many brokers is not my thing. So instead of 5 I sticked with one or two. I don't have much documented experience to post here for the FBS. However, instaforex and mayzus are for me, most of the time. I may try other brokers in future for sure.

Top four brokers based on my personal experience is as follows:
Exness -- Mainly due to instant automatic withdrawal. It gives a lot of hope as a trader who makes regular withdrawals.
Ducascopy -- A top level broker with very narrow spreads. Verification process is little bit frustrating.
Nordfx - So many options to deposit and withdrawa. Very quick verification process. Would be nice if they can introduce 5digit quote to smaller accounts as well.
Instaforex -- My first broker with whom I have made a lot of withdrawals after trading through forum bonus. Everything was smooth with them.

As per me that broker is good which provides all good facility to their trader and trustworthy and thats whty I feel zforex is the best.

Top four brokers based on my personal experience is as follows:
Exness -- Mainly due to instant automatic withdrawal. It gives a lot of hope as a trader who makes regular withdrawals.
Ducascopy -- A top level broker with very narrow spreads. Verification process is little bit frustrating.
Nordfx - So many options to deposit and withdrawa. Very quick verification process. Would be nice if they can introduce 5digit quote to smaller accounts as well.
Instaforex -- My first broker with whom I have made a lot of withdrawals after trading through forum bonus. Everything was smooth with them.
That's even where the mixed feelings come. Insta as you mentioned as well as the way I see them is simply a fine broker which I am yet to see the very bad side of them but I still wonder where the reason those who think they have little or nothing to offer come from. Well, I think Exness too is just about fine a broker from reviews too.

Status
Not open for further replies.