• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Too many brokers right now!!

It makes new clients got difficult to join in which broker because there are so many new broker and many various of promotions..
Do you have any experience with new broker??
What do you think about it?

That is true and also expected. Considering the amount of money that people are investing lately into the forex and other type of the instruments. You can expect mroe such brokers coming into the market every month. I just don't consider that there is going to be easy way to differentiate how they do work.

Hmm...
a lot of brokers=confusing to join
There are so many small brokers and going collaps..
we should know more about each brokers. if not, we can on their trap.
I've trade in some broker such as LiteForex,Roboforex,Insta,Oanda,Fxglory and many others..
I like Liteforex mostly, they are very fair, oanda as well..

Yes, there are many brokers are available and to choose the best out of them is difficult but we must take sufficient time in choosing, we can search for them in net compare them, ask to experience traders and always check about their license.

Now a day if we search any site then we can see that many brokers are arriesed in this market in share market and they all have a lot of plans and scheme but its realy very tough to find out the real broker who can make us a good profit against our hard earning money

Hmm...
a lot of brokers=confusing to join
There are so many small brokers and going collaps..
we should know more about each brokers. if not, we can on their trap.
I've trade in some broker such as LiteForex,Roboforex,Insta,Oanda,Fxglory and many others..
I like Liteforex mostly, they are very fair, oanda as well..

Yes its true that a choosing a right broker its dificult and confusing matter but its also not possible to test every one so i think join with in any reputated broker and learn yourself first be ready to trade with your own idea and dont depends on the brokers

you should find broker . it has some poont you can choose!

low spread
high bonus
withdraw and deposit fast
good affiliate !

you must have important point for you after that you choose the broker . my broker is liteforex ! service is good !

Of course, the presence of so many many brokers has really made the business a very competitive one. Traders these days now have the option of choosing from a variety of them and that is a plus for the Forex market as it makes it more popular.

It makes new clients got difficult to join in which broker because there are so many new broker and many various of promotions..
Do you have any experience with new broker??
What do you think about it?

In the market now a days lot of brokers are there but most of those many brokers are realy honest and they just realy think about the clients capital how to grow but some of there whose just busy to earn brokerage

This is really true..now a days there are many brokers are available and therefore it is very difficult for a newbie to have the best broker and for this they need to be search lot and then only select the best one.

This is really true..now a days there are many brokers are available and therefore it is very difficult for a newbie to have the best broker and for this they need to be search lot and then only select the best one.
Personally, I do not see anything wrong in having so many brokers on the queue. I see the competition as that which makes the business fun this way because it subsidizes Forex for the poor and average Forex trader who may not want to go so low when it comes to minimum deposit.

Because the popularity of forex right now increasing so much so that is why there are a lot of brokers that we can try, but make sure to choose a good broker, like have a good regulation for example FINMA(swiss), FCA(UK), ASIC(Australia), CFCT and NFA(US).

Sure, we can go unlimited when we start naming the regulatory bodies but depending on the country that the broker is or have extension in. Like those that are in Cyprus (CySEC) though I don't know how strong their regulation is that makes brokers always love to go there,, MiFID that covers Europe, overseeing all financial businesses.
Banque De France Eurosysteme in France, etc.

Last edited:
Yes, its true. And every trader make his own decision on his choice of a broker.
For me the most important are:
1) reliabillity of the broker
2) withdrawal
3) trading conditions
4) customer service. (I think that people of a company are the face of a company. When you contact CS of a broker and there is no polite and professional reply there can be nothing good about a broker)
5) bonuses and promotions and contests (This is not the main, but yet very pleasant addition)

do not put all your money in to one basket... i think it is good for traders with so many choice of brokers to choose because it is more safe to use more than one broker for safety of funds reason, so when we get trouble with one broker we can still having others to trade... with many brokers we can experienced and feel the difference according their services

I always my reservations when it comes to this statement and it relationship with investing in more than one broker. In as much as I believe in diversity in investment, I also think that if one gets a good and regulated broker, then there is no cause for alarm.

every trader has their own choice about the brokers that will be selected. in my opinion choose a broker which listen a clients and bring them the services need most to support trader on the road to profitable and successful trading.