• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Tokyo-based firm Bitcoin exchange MtGox goes offline

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
As of today Feb 25, 2014, the Tokyo-based firm Bitcoin exchange MtGox at www.mtgox.com goes offline and you just get a blank page!

Before this issue, there was a rumor that MtGox halted all bitcoin transactions on the website, rumor also said that the company has problem with financial and they tried to cover it by said there have technical issue.

So far, no news from MtGox about this offline issue and whether it will be back.

Please be remind that, unlike real currencies, Bitcoins are not regulated by any central bank or government financial institutions.

If your brokers offer bitcoin trading and they get price feed from MtGox, you may see some update from your brokers soon.

That means that many investors have lost a good amount of money from this Exchanger/trader and Bitcoin state is now in doubt. Will Bitcoin last for a long time? That is what I used to ask people, because it is not yet Regulated, so any thing can happen and our funds will be gone too.

This thing is a very bad news for the bitcoin crypto currency because it will make the people who used to trust in it that it will last to withdraw their trust in the currency. The value has been reducing too much recently and many people will now be afraid of using it.

Very very bad News about this downfall of the world wide trader of Bitcoin. News has just spread about this instantly, even I read it through CNN Money. And alternately this happened when the price of one bitcoin is getting down. Hope with time it can reverse to it potential rate per one Bitcoin which is about 800 - 1,000 in US dollars..

I'm beginning to think that this is the core reason the value of bitcoin has gone so low. As at the time of writing this, preev.com put it at 414 per dollar and other cryptos are still going down as well. Even though analysts say the price would still go up, I don't think it's something that would come easily. Unless another major exchanger comes up, it might be the beginning of a new end.

This one is not back anymore, just check their site and you will find out only login page. So if you have your money here you may can claim those things