• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

To start trading

To start forex, first know that it is not an easy work. You have to spend time and efforts to learn the art of trading. Without being skilled it is not possible to make money in forex. If you have heard anything else, take a pause and rethink.

the man who can make real money from here of course has most powerful analyzing trading knowledge including a reliable support from a credible trading broker.

Forex caamount sometimes causes great trouble when trading , large amount generally make them greedy , its true but with small balance no way to trade. its all about psychology. n be easy or much complicated, which it will be, it completely depends on your trading approach.

its the main challenge when having a losses , generally after having a losses from trade we become emotional and trade over and over , we lost our motive and mind , as a result become loser. its more appropriate to become cool when having a loss and stop trading for a while.

if you has nice suggestion , without practicing demo account any learning approach can be useless. ave most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you

You can do meditation to build a healthy brain! It takes time to learn, but now I am enjoying my live trading a lot because of my psychological preparations!

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

Demo account is the best way to start trading without investing real money. If you try trading in real account first, there is a high probability that you will loss whole capital.

To start trading, you need a reliable broker and proper knowledge about trading. You can easily make money by using your knowledge and experience with the help of your broker.

Learning basic about market and trading is important before starting trading. Lot of new trader are failing due to lack of knowledge. So, trader should focus on gaining knowledge.

Making consistent profit by forex trading is not an easy job. Very few people can do that. Most people get temporary success in trading. To become successful in trading one must require necessary skills and knowledge. Otherwise it's difficult to be profitable.

Trading is not an easy task. Here you have to develop skills with a lot of patience. If you do not learn to trade, you will have to face many unexpected losses. I lost a lot when I was a new trader because my knowledge about trading was not good. So if you want to make a profit in trading, you have to learn first. It is never possible to make a profit in trading without learning.

To start trading, you need a good broker, A good plan, A good trading strategy, Courage, patience, risk taking ability, and the most important basic knowledge.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

to start trading we the traders have to make sure pips school including a practice account . even though most of the beginners dont try to pass a time in practice account.

Nowadays it’s very difficult to consider a broker as a best broker,
because lots of trading brokers are available in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.

before choosing a broker i always like
to move on FPA which is really supportive to make sure the accurate trading platform.