• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

To reduce loss

To reduce loss managing risk is fundamental is one of the focal bit of risk Management. I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched. Stop loss is a part of risk management.

Sounds kind of reasonable. It's just 2% can mean different numbers. If you have a great capital, 2% of it may be enough to keep on earning, but in case of a bad deal, you don't lose more than you want. But if the trader has just opened his account and he has, for example, $100 on deposit, 2% - that is $2, it's nothing. Poor newbie will never make a normal profit like this. So the advice isn't bad for you, but it's not good for the rest of us.

I agree with the fact that it is very difficult to reduce expenses in trading, but in principle it is possible. Usually, we lose the most when we enter into courage and start risking with big sums. That is why it is important to develop discipline to control all these desires and impulses. Have a great trading!

Any Forex strategy should develop after passing sometimes , regular practice in demo only the way to develop your trading strategies performance.

Demo account is one of the best ways to develop skills which required to make money from forex trading, it is also good to test broker processes without investing any money with the broker.

we have to practice in demo how to handle a large amount which can be supportive in a live trading . for that reason we have to keep a mature trading mentality in demo .

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

Leverage is simply the credit offered by the broker to trade higher volume. Leverage is a double edge sword. It can result in huge profit or substantial loss. it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. It always surrounds risks , so it is more appropriate to acquire proper risk management approach before using it.

I am not sure, 1:3000 trading leverage is for trading or gambling! Yes, which brokers manipulate traders trading result, they mainly inspire traders to trade with high risk reward ratio! By the way, Forex trading is not gambling! So, pro traders are comfortable with standard trading leverage.

Forex market doesnt know your age , attitude and personality , this market need your knowledge and experience , if you have okay everything , if not much problems there is.

If you want to reduce your losses you have to make a plan to manage you risks properly. A proper risk management strategy can help you to reduce your losses.

Forex trading is a very professional market where you cannot afford any mistakes. A single bad trade can kill your entire account. To reduce the losses, you need to consider the following:
• Avoid over-trade
• Manage stop loss properly
• Avoid trading too short term
• Don't give up too easy
• Do not become overconfident

Find out market’s technical points to derive profit from. Forex market moves mathematically. It will help you make research over the market to reach a decision regarding trading.

New traders look for help for they are mostly misled by wrong information. So, people who share their experience with new traders shouldn’t mislead them with wrong and made-up information.

There are different forms of learning and reading forex trading journals is also a form. Forex trading journals are also of high use.

The way we mostly manage our risk is not appropriate so we are failure to carry sufficient profit from the market. We should use demo account to form this practice in us.