• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

To lead your dream life.

Everybody needs to lead their dream life. Individuals get up promptly in the first part of the day considering how to can secure their money related freedom. Because of the worldwide economic emergency, securing the ideal position has turned out to be extremely hard. Regardless of whether you figure out how to have the correct position in the top level of an organization, the odds are that you will end up being a casualty of expert governmental issues in the workplace. This is where the term Forex trading comes enthusiastically. On the off chance that you can ace the specialty of currency trading, you can without much of a stretch utilize a high leverage trading account to make a gigantic benefit from this market.

traders have a dream to make more profit from here within very short time
but without passing a long time it is not possible at all to lead a healthy trading life with certainly, because the success in this market is related with long term process. But practically mostly traders in particularly the newcomers try to make success very rapidly and fall a great loss when trading practically.

I would say you will need more like a plan than something like imagination or something like that anyway. Sounds really cool or not ? I hope it's not for many many reasons anyway. I do not want to be there totally and completely. Be cool.

due to lack real money management is the foremost reason to loss for beginners , i don't agree , it a part behind losing but the main problem is the revenge trading that comes from emotions.

Congratulations! But, till now more than 90% traders are unable to make a consistent result! In Forex, your own trading knowledge is the key! With an ordinary trading skill; nothing is possible here!

For the long run vast majority of traders fail to make continuous profit. Some make occasional profit and not at all. Very few retail traders make good amount of money for the long run. One of the reasons of failure is lack of discipline.

To shine in forex you require a professional attitude and aptitudes. Without capacities consistent profit isn't possible. Most traders neglect this essential thing. They continue running for strategy without making themselves capable.

The main attraction of forex market is it gives you the chance of making huge money. With a computer or Laptop and internet connection you can access to the market. And with little money you can start your trading.

Every trader has a dream. I had a lot of dreams about Forex when I joined the new trading. If I want to make that dream a reality, I must work according to the plan. Because it is never possible to go ahead in trading without discipline and plan.

Every trader has a lot of dreams about trading that need to be fulfilled with discipline and plan. I have made many losses but I have tried to move forward in education trading from these losses. I think this endeavor will make me a successful trader.

Money management is very important to make a good profit in Forex trading. Without a plan and a good strategy it will be difficult to be successful.
Yes you are right, without money management it is very difficult to trade on forex. For keeping it more managed I always make trading journals to keep a track of my trades.

Traders need both risk and money management to survive in the market.
Managing risk is the most important yet ignored aspect in trading. I mean all unsuccessful traders do not have any risk management policy. I do not risk more than 1% of my capital in a single trade. If I open more than one trade my maximum risk percentage is 2%.

When we join new trading, our dreams are much bigger. Having big dreams, I try to make a lot of profit with a small investment. As a trader that is never acceptable. Greed destroys the trading career. If you trade with patience and discipline then success will come one day but if you are more greedy then you will never get profit from trading.

When we join new trading, our dreams are much bigger. Having big dreams, I try to make a lot of profit with a small investment. As a trader that is never acceptable. Greed destroys the trading career. If you trade with patience and discipline then success will come one day but if you are more greedy then you will never get profit from trading.
I think all kind of emotion destroys the trading career. So, it is wise to control it.

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck

I think all kind of emotion destroys the trading career. So, it is wise to control it.
Emotion plays the important role in trading. Not just newbie most traders do not have emotional stability when it comes to trading. Fear and greed overpowers them. That's why it's very important to learn how to control emotions..

sounds really good that you willing to learn , maximum Forex traders try to bring profit with no learning and they become loser at the end of day. its very common and happening everyday.