• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Tips to be a successful Forex trader.

My 1st tips to the new traders: Always try to follow your own trading rule here! Don’t focus on others activities! And my 2nd tips: as a new Forex trader, just focus on your learning process! There is no way to be a profitable guy here without proper trading knowledge!

My 1st tips to the new traders: Always try to follow your own trading rule here! Don’t focus on others activities! And my 2nd tips: as a new Forex trader, just focus on your learning process! There is no way to be a profitable guy here without proper trading knowledge!
We will need to learn trading with the help of such types of trading systems that are easy to understand and use by us.

Thanks for your contributions but honestly only trading tips are not enough here; traders need real life trading experience to be a consistent player! That’s why I would suggest to use demo account before the live!

A trader must be passionate about trading and he must not be revenge-oriented. More and more practice in demo account is required for Forex trading skill ignition. Trend-based trading is the best way of trading and for so a trader must earn efficiency in technical analysis.

To be a successful Forex trader, firstly you have to be devoid of depression, emotion and fear. You have to conquer your fear trading successfully. Always try to maintain the standard of trading. Make a proven strategy and start following it providing that it gives better result.

Just treat it like a business from day one, you are risking your money anyway and you should always remember what you decided to do trading for.

To be a successful trader, firstly, you have to follow a successful trader like how he trades, how he manages his risk in trading and how he recovers from losses. This will give you an idea about trading. Besides so, you have to keep learning about trading as much as possible.

To be a successful trader, firstly, you have to follow a successful trader like how he trades, how he manages his risk in trading and how he recovers from losses. This will give you an idea about trading. Besides so, you have to keep learning about trading as much as possible.
To be able to become a successful trader in this business we will need to start doing the hard work also.

The following is a list of 20 successful forex traders' habits:
  1. Be a lifelong learner.
  2. Be proactive and create a trading strategy.
  3. Maintain emotional control.
  4. Create a risk management strategy.
  5. Begin with a practice trading account.
  6. Practice money management strategies.
  7. Losses should be cut sooner rather than later.
  8. Position scalability
  9. Keeping a trading journal
  10. Be self-disciplined (no overtrading or FOMO).
  11. Maintain your trading strategy.
  12. Outside of trading, maintain a healthy lifestyle.
  13. Prepare yourself (stay up to date with news, announcements, upcoming meetings, interest rate changes, economic calendar, etc)
  14. Adapt to the marketplace
  15. A strong technical analysis strategy
  16. Recognize trading psychology
  17. Trade your advantage and stick with it.
  18. Take note of other markets.
  19. Use a reputable and regulated forex broker.

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.

I always suggest traders to bring discipline in trading because maximum losses occur when traders trade haphazardly. Traders should develop a well-proven strategy that will guide them what to do and what not to do. Proper market analysis assists traders in making careful decision.

Yes, that’s an important thing to know. Others might be doing quite well in their careers and you would want to know their secrets. But that’s not how it works. You will have different goals from others. Even your risk appetite won’t match others. So, it’s best to build your own trading plan. The other thing you mentioned is also very important. You will have to keep learning to keep up with the latest information that can have an impact on your trades.

Many people fail to become successful traders and are unable to achieve good results in the forex market. In fact, a high percentage of Forex traders end up losing more money than they make. To become more successful in the trading market you have to continuously enhance your knowledge and skills. These are some tips from my side to increase your chances in forex trading.

Set Goals and Trading Style - Before you set out on any journey, it is imperative to have some idea of your destination and how you will get there. Consequently, it is imperative to have clear goals in mind, then ensure your trading method is capable of achieving these goals.

Using Forex Trading Tools to Gain Knowledge - One of the most significant obstacles for newcomers, which may increase their risk, is a general lack of information and expertise in the currency market. Enhance your trading knowledge by using some tools and study materials.

Manage the Risks - A major part of your success depends on your ability to manage the risks, by not falling to the mistake of trading the market with aggression. Often, it is the aggression that can lead to huge losses, regardless of how good and deft you are at reading the market, devising a strategy, and making trades.

Many people fail to become successful traders and are unable to achieve good results in the forex market. In fact, a high percentage of Forex traders end up losing more money than they make. To become more successful in the trading market you have to continuously enhance your knowledge and skills. These are some tips from my side to increase your chances in forex trading.

Set Goals and Trading Style - Before you set out on any journey, it is imperative to have some idea of your destination and how you will get there. Consequently, it is imperative to have clear goals in mind, then ensure your trading method is capable of achieving these goals.

Using Forex Trading Tools to Gain Knowledge - One of the most significant obstacles for newcomers, which may increase their risk, is a general lack of information and expertise in the currency market. Enhance your trading knowledge by using some tools and study materials.

Manage the Risks - A major part of your success depends on your ability to manage the risks, by not falling to the mistake of trading the market with aggression. Often, it is the aggression that can lead to huge losses, regardless of how good and deft you are at reading the market, devising a strategy, and making trades.
We should learn doing our trades with minimum amounts of risks into the markets.

1. Be aware of the risks.
2. Allocate capital.
3 Don't gamble.
4 Learn everything you can use in your work.
Great advice, simple and vital. In fact this is basically the summary of all you need to be successful in the market. The first two is most vital especially as a newbie, don't be hasty in starting so big else you'll loose your funds in a short while.
Look for a good broker with a good minimum account and friendly trading environment to begin, honestly it was challenging for me in the beginning as I fell for scammers in the market before a friend recommended Forexchief, and they have been reliable so far having been in the market for long. That's something traders should mind when choosing a broker.

Traders who wish to have a long forex trading career are already prepared for all the market situations that may come up. From risks to losses, they prepare themselves both financially and mentally so that they don’t get affected by results.

Use your demo more sincerely! Traders don’t want to give value to free learning sources because their focus always remains on paid courses. But they don’t know that nowadays everything has become easier due to availability of everything online, so do forex learning equipment. So, traders should make the best use of it.

Imp, every single point given below has a significance and a small mistake can result in losing the trades.
  1. Trading plan- having a well calculated plan is must to determine the entry and the exit points, position size.
  2. Strong money and risk management- use of certain tools and techniques to minimise the risks and maximise the profits.
  3. Knowledge and understanding of technical and fundamental analysis- Traders should be able to conduct their technical analysis properly using various indicators of their preference and anticipate the price movement. Fundamental factors should be studied and considered while making trades.
  4. Trading psychology- Many traders lose due to the lack of good emotional quotient. This leads them to make emotion driven trading decisions. These emotions may be greed, impatience, indiscipline, etc.
These elements are very important to carry out a winning trade.