• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Tips for an Forex beginner

Every trader in this market place I think already knows Forex is a risky business. That’s why need experience and knowledge to minimize the risk . Without proper trading knowledge and experience, a trader many be get more loss than profit. We should understand that there is no shortcut and we can’t become rich overnight.

I think, no one can make regular money here by gambling! Yes, maybe few sudden profit, but end of the day gamblers lose their full of trading equity! So, I am following here proper money management policies with my trading plan.

In forex market I agree with you. In actual gambling field, I don't know. There are people who are professional gamblers and made good money from applying certain techniques. But I myself understand a little about gambling so can't say much.

Well I agree with you. But I don't get annoyed if people call forex gambling. I had a lot of arguments regarding this matter in past and now I accepted that different people will have different views on the market. It does not do any harm to the market if someone calls it gambling. So let them be.

But I see, so many traders are trying to make a huge amount of money in a short period of time! It’s gambling; by the way, no doubt gambling is not any proper way of trading! No one can success here without following the rules of money management.

Sometimes despite of having exact trading plan we cannot avoid the mistake because there is no strong money managing approach. So, only certain trading plan cannot brings profit at all times.

But I see, so many traders are trying to make a huge amount of money in a short period of time! It’s gambling; by the way, no doubt gambling is not any proper way of trading! No one can success here without following the rules of money management.

Actually I think when fail and on the verge of giving up then they start to call it gambling. Because they need to express their anger in some way and that is when they start calling forex trading as gambling. Well that can be one reason coming to my mind at the moment.

Learning is really important for any kinds of traders in particularly for the newcomers. I think from all self learning is the best. As a part of self learning we can take demo account which is the master place to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly.

Patience is important, I do agree. But more important is trading discipline. Without real trading discipline that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life with certainly in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge.

For ensuring a flexible trading life we the traders have to make sure proper trading knowledge by learning, a reliable support from a credible trading broker , real money managing plan , risk management approach, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

We can learn about forex trading from several source. There is ebook, forex articles that can be maximized to know about forex trading.

In my opinion it is better to learn from a forex school where everything is organized and teaches you things in an organized manner.

The trading strategy is really important to make profit with consistency. Basically according to our trading understanding we the traders have to select our trading strategies. It would be really great if we choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

The traders who are particularly beginners can invest their money in Forex if they have real money managing plan. Because the market is too much too much volatile and no one becomes successful from this , if he does not know to manage money. So, before investing money it is more appropriate to make sure real money managing plan.

Every faction in this trading place contains always huge risk , so no way to avoid it in spite of having most powerful trading knowledge. But if we more disciplined and have a conscious about risk management of course we can be profitable from this risky volatile platform.

In Fx trading as a newbie I am looking for a great source for gathering proper market principle which is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly , many of us suggest me to trade demo account , but honestly speaking , I always feel boring when trading in demo account . but I have acquired some basic information from here about trading .

Patience is important, I do agree. But more important is trading discipline. Without real trading discipline that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life with certainly in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge.

Of course discipline is important; since it is a decentralized market so, there is no certainty. As a result, which traders haven’t any specific plan & rules they lose their momentum so easily.

I agree with you! But the problem is, news trading is an advance level study. There is no way to cut & past. It’s not easy actually & really takes such a long time. That’s why, a number of traders avoid news trading.

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders think, only regulated trading broker can make sure a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly, but I think regulation is not a big deal when choosing a broker, the main fact is the credibility of the broker

I also have been looking for a great mentor in Fx but didn’t find that I want. Maximum are marketer even though they have good trading knowledge but they are not professional trader which I need. If you found please inform me. Without a great mentor it is quite difficult to survive in this volatile trading place.

Demo works really if anyone using this trading place after finishing preschool level. but beginners lost interest after passing sometime. That’s why it is more important to take micro account instead of demo.

for beginners
I think join a trading group is really supportive for acquiring something new ideas and knowledge. But always have to focus to create a group by the senior traders who have real market principle.