• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Tips for an Forex beginner

Without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly despite of good trading knowledge , so, choosing a broker is very difficult task, it would be great if we choose our brokers according to our trading understanding , should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used,

Don't be that mad and start with the demo account please, don't try to overdo everything cause it may not work as good as you may think and you will regret later about doing so. Then start with no deposit bonus and with like $100-$200 min deposit.

Don't be that mad and start with the demo account please, don't try to overdo everything cause it may not work as good as you may think and you will regret later about doing so. Then start with no deposit bonus and with like $100-$200 min deposit.

I think; no deposit bonus is valueless because the terms & conditions are unrealistic! Besides; I see; good brokers don’t offer bonus type trading feature!

Fx is not just an addiction , its also a passion , we lose from here again and again , at last come back after that not quit completely at all.

live account can be beneficiary for acquiring real trading experience but first of all they have to finish basic level of trading, otherwise this approach will not work at all.

In Fx trading the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So, we have to choose the regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions.

never found a successful trader in here who got success without using Stop Loss , so this technique no way to avoid at all when trading , without SL your trading condition as like a ship in an ocean without a rudder, that's all.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

successful traders don't follow others rule , they are always confident about their knowledge and experience that acquired by passing a long time with great patience.

according to me, there is no trading until having a powerful money money management. so we have to make sure real MM first.

First of all start with correct broker in order for not to be dissapointed later, I can see from where it comes so please do it please. Then try to see if they do allow correct withdraws and things like that, many will not do that correctly and such.

First of all start with correct broker in order for not to be dissapointed later, I can see from where it comes so please do it please. Then try to see if they do allow correct withdraws and things like that, many will not do that correctly and such.

Yes; broker is an important issue; but new traders need to learn 1st to expect consistent earning!

Generally newcomers always try to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage and become loser because there is no money managing plan. Leverage always contains huge risk and by using this financial tool if you want to earn profit first of all make sure how to manage money in Forex.

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

We have to recommend the broker which always ensures security of funds, lowest trading spreads, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, free demo trading, superior execution and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

i emphasis always for learning , but i can say you will get noting after having great learning process if you don't have regular practice on trading, so, always focus on practice besides learning.

The broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, so choosing a broker should be in cool mind , please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, it would be great if we choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

I think it is ridiculous to set a stop loss of 10 pips because minor fluctuations can close our order. if we place a stop loss very near like 10 pips or 15 then a good order can be closed with a loss. I prefer to place a stop loss at least 30 pips away and usually place it from 30 to 80 pips depending upon the trading strategy.

I think it is ridiculous to set a stop loss of 10 pips because minor fluctuations can close our order. if we place a stop loss very near like 10 pips or 15 then a good order can be closed with a loss. I prefer to place a stop loss at least 30 pips away and usually place it from 30 to 80 pips depending upon the trading strategy.

Really; 10 pips is too small; usually I use 16-20 pips SL for my scalping trading for 25-40 pips TP!!