• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Timing your trade

Well fundamental traders look at charts but their decisions are heavily biased towards economic data. Afterall they don't enter a trade for a short period of time.

Well fundamental traders look at charts but their decisions are heavily biased towards economic data. Afterall they don't enter a trade for a short period of time.

I am really excited on upcoming NFP; I am sure this NFP will be more volatile than the recent past!

Learn the best time for your trading strategy in demo trading.
The purpose of demo is to be familiar with the trading mechanism. Another purpose of demo is to test your strategy. Stay on demo as long as you find a proven method. Define your entry, exit, risk, reward and risk management policy on demo. Once you are convinced you can go for live trading.

An exact profit cannot be made if the entry is not made at the right time after analysis. So timing is very important. Timing is also very important for managing risk.

One of the best ways to manage time is to have set goals. Not having goals is the reason for many trader’s failure. Time management becomes difficult for me if I do not set goals for the day.

Learning about time management in forecasting the market with foreign exchange is like studying art, which means that it is not a science. However, like any other task or job to be done, timing your trade can have a huge impact on your success as a trader.