1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Timely trade execution is always essential here

Discussion in 'General Trading Forum' started by LorrainMor, May 26, 2019.

1. LorrainMor

LorrainMor

Timely trade executions can offer a foreign currency exchange trader desired level of profit margin in the competitive field of forex. In case of trade executions a trader should bestow complete attention on making swift trade decisions. Every trader should pick up a technically modern trading platform that will allow him re-quote and slippage free appropriate, fastest and arranged trade executions so that the access to market can be easier any moment.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Timely trade execution Forum Date
    Some Timely Trading Jokes Market Forecasts and Analysis May 12, 2018
    A trader should pick Beginners Forum Yesterday at 2:43 AM
    Trade size. Beginners Forum Sunday at 5:20 AM
    best trade General Trading Forum Nov 3, 2019
    95% of the traders are loser Beginners Forum Oct 13, 2019

3. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

If we want to trade with a fast and technical error free trading platform then obviously we should trade with transparent FX brokers only; because market maker brokers are unable to unsure such a smooth live trading experience.

4. lioneld

lioneld

No doubt on it! But trading is all about traders trading skill; no one can rely on others trading system or result! Without own trading skill making money is impossible here!

5. Mazi

Mazi

I think that concept of timely trade execution can be executed by traders with experience. I dont think that new traders will be able immediately to spot right entry and exit points from time perspective. Certainly, they will learn it during time spent on trading account

6. chapinvestor

chapinvestor

I have emphasized this thousands of time. Execution speed is very necessary for successful trades. There are no two ways about it. If a server is slow, it will cause order delays and slippages. It is also one of the major cause of too many requotes.

7. radex78

radex78

Choosing a broker is very important here in forex trading because as a trader will regret if they joined on the scammed broker, trading forex need time to spend in the learning process, fast execution no requote is good for scalping

8. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

You are correct; slow server is an important issue here! This is why, we traders need to choose our broker carefully!

9. bolide

bolide

Agreed Chapinvestor, you have made a very good point here. I am always using regulated brokers and havent experienced this issue, but some of my friends have. They incurred heavy losses on a several occasions because of very slow servers and execution of their trading orders

10. lioneld

lioneld

That’s the real benefit of using the regulated FX broker; a smooth trading environment! Besides; trading with a non-regulated broker risky!

11. Herry piter

Herry piter

For doing profitable Forex business it is much important that we the trader got the supportive broker so we can complete our trade on just time. Because in Forex market I have even seen many experienced traders can’t achieve their success due the re-quote problem. But in that case I am very lucky because my broker ForexOne always prefer their clients facility first and thus they give the fastest and error free trade execution facility.