• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

time management

In this trading place, time management is really important to make sure a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly, we the traders should choose our time according to our trading understanding , as a newcomer due to lack of fundamental knowledge i always avoid news trading , even though it is very much profitable sometimes.

Time management is important even in everyday life!
But as for news, I can't agree as the price movement is chaotic and strong during news... it can bring profit, but rather a trader would face losses... especially if he is a newbie

In this trading place, time management is really important to make sure a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly, we the traders should choose our time according to our trading understanding , as a newcomer due to lack of fundamental knowledge i always avoid news trading , even though it is very much profitable sometimes.

I am not a newbie and I still lack fundamental knowledge. lol There is no shame in saying that. I also avoid news trading because of lack of liquidity and high volatility during that time. Unexpected things happen during those times.

Time management is truly very important. First of all, a trader has to decide at what time to trade. It depends on the strategy, at what time the market is calmer and when it's more active. Second of all, ask yourself how much time are you willing to spend on forex? Can't work too long, because after a few hours of trading your actions will become less effective, productivity decreases, but half an hour a day isn't enough either.

There are many trader based on technical analysis they prefer to avoid news time because often make trend being randomly, although not always, maybe many trader also will pay attention with news about election president on france second round later on 7 may.

Brexit was not expected but happened. Trump was not supposed to be the president but became the president. Le Pen is not expected to win BUT what's going to happen next? Lets wait and see.

Why wasn't Trump supposed to become a president? I talked to many of my american friends and all of them voted for him, so it wasn't such a big surprise. But as for Le Pen, don't know... French people have so different thoughts for this situation

Timing is very much important! If you open a trade then market goes for sideway; that means! Your timing was bad! I think, which traders have good knowledge on the market trend; then can use maximum good opportunities of the market!

Timing is very much important! If you open a trade then market goes for sideway; that means! Your timing was bad! I think, which traders have good knowledge on the market trend; then can use maximum good opportunities of the market!

Got your point, but its not easy to build up such a trading skill, that’s way I prefer long term trading! Because, if you have trend knowledge, then end of the day you’ll be profitable with your long-term trading plan.

Time management is the key to become successful in Forex Trading. Along with the Time Management, you must also learn about managing the risk to obtain success in the very first attempt.

if anyone has not proper time management there is no way to get something big in life , so we the traders should fixed the time management first of all.

Time management determines the outcome of a trade. If I can't maintain a perfect time to trade, the profit percentage will go down a lot. And if the movement of trade is lost, it is very difficult to find it.

Managing time and risks is quite imperative in obtaining success in Forex Trading. Many traders just lose money in Forex, because they have lacked these skills and have entered the market without acquiring proper knowledge.

You need to learn to manage your time and dedicate enough time to your trading career. You can start as a part-time trader and plan to execute your trades accordingly.
Learn well to understand when is the right time to enter a trade and when you should stay away from the market.

Among all the successful traders discipline is the common quality they all have. It doesn't have any kind of effect which approach you utilize, you ought to be trained. If you don't have discipline no strategy can save you from losing money.