• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Thinking outside the box?

to think outside of the box about forex i think is not a sin, also if you have a lot of mind in your head why not trying to make it real in your trading, sometimes out of the box thinking will giving tremendous result for our trading.

i already did trade against the trend, but i can assure you that you will only suffer for lost, i experienced it... from now on, i do not want to experiment on any craziest idea to get rich quickly scheme... just trading as a nature as we can keeping profit steady is my mission now

You can but its quite risky for newbie but if you're so experienced than doing such thing can help a lot. I'm the type that like out of the box stuff and I think trading in forex alone is out of the bos as the majority of people don't sit there and trade. About one in 10 household do you have a trader so very rare sometimes cause the risk is too high. No one will tell you that they wish or dream to become a forex trader as a child so

We can go against the trend only in the final stages of an uptrend or a down trend. If otherwise, it will be suicidal. We will lose our account in no time. Contra thinking is good when calculated decisions or made. It is suited for professionals who by virtue of experience sense the possibility of price reversal easily without using any fundamental and technical analysis.

Thinking outside the box is a good idea. When a trader is trading in forex with a one trading pattern, he or she will not be able to discover another style to trade and make better profit unless he or she is ready to think outside the way of trading he or she is using. It will make you discover a better way to earn money.

Well, it isn't a bad idea, never have been one to think outside the box but if you consider the degree of risks of the business, you better make use of much risk management techniques. No doubt, it is the man that takes the most risk, makes the most profit but there is that which he takes into consideration-playing safe as well.

Well, better keep stick with conservative approach and always discipline with strategy. If consider the risk, doing unnecessary thing just make traders to get high loss result. Never tried something we are unfamiliar with. Advisable if traders remain stick with the trend movement and don’t even try to fight it.

It is possible to earn money with thinking out of the box, i don't see any fault with doing something like that, as for me thinking outside of the box sometimes needed so we can make profit, other than casual way

Well, better keep stick with conservative approach and always discipline with strategy. If consider the risk, doing unnecessary thing just make traders to get high loss result. Never tried something we are unfamiliar with. Advisable if traders remain stick with the trend movement and don’t even try to fight it.
When a trader is being conservative, he or she will not be able to be learning any new thing. It is better to try to be able to develop new ideas and purpose. It is not that to be a trader who know how to handle his or her account is not good but it is good to try another style of trading.

I don’t think trading without following the market trend is such a good decision! According to me, we should follow the market trend because the trend is our friend! I can make money when I open new trade positions according to the market flow.

I don’t think trading without following the market trend is such a good decision! According to me, we should follow the market trend because the trend is our friend! I can make money when I open new trade positions according to the market flow.

Well not everyone is a trend trader. Different traders have different ways of trading. But trend trading is definitely one of the best out there. And thinking outside the box may prove beneficial. I am not judging anyone for how they want to apply their knowledge in the market.

I think to me it wouldn't be advice able for any beginner to think outside the box at the initial stage he should try to think within the box as at that present moment until he already acquired the basic knowledge that would be helping him trade daily.

Agree with you, new traders need to start with very basic; then they should go for advance level! Eventually, they need to work with their own trading style, it takes time! Initially, it’s not possible at all.

A trader must think in an innovative way if he wants to secure a long and comfortable life in the forex market. A trader will require adequate trading skills and knowledge so that he can take the advantage of market situations coming in front of him. Sometimes, traders need to think out of the boxes to achieve the desired success. A forex trader should also try to trade with right trading methods.

A trader must think in an innovative way if he wants to secure a long and comfortable life in the forex market. A trader will require adequate trading skills and knowledge so that he can take the advantage of market situations coming in front of him. Sometimes, traders need to think out of the boxes to achieve the desired success. A forex trader should also try to trade with right trading methods.

Well said! By the way, I think you are trading with both kind of trading analysis, isn’t? Thanks in advance.

I have seen a lot traders who criticize the market when they lose money and then they praise themselves when they get profit out of it. I think we people are really biased in this regard. I am sure you people will agree with me, do you agree?

Of course, I do agree with you! I think, traders need to take their losses so seriously! It will help you a lot to learn from your own trading mistake! Otherwise, you’ll suffer more and more.

Any subject has to think differently. Then something good can be expected. If you can't think outside the box, then it is very difficult to show something good.

Yes forex is time saving business only if you are well skilled. Otherwise it is the most quickest way to lose your money. That's why people should focus on developing skills.

The reflection of his work depends on the way people think. For this, we have to think of something different. Different thinking must be successful with patience.