• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Thinking outside the box?

I think that's true but yet i think thinking outside the box isn't a bad strategy.it means we applying our own strategy to our trading.Though some might eventually not work but yet on the other hand some would.Trading forex is great anytime anyday if great strategies are applied.

The big question is what is inside the box? Its good if we think outside the box as long we already know what is inside the box. But problem with most newbies is that they want to think outside the box but they don't even bother to try to understand what is inside the box. For example. Its already a common advice to learn basic strategies and practice it in demo account. that's is thinking inside the box. What other newbies do is that they trade in real account and try to create their own strategy. that's thinking outside the box.

yeah the newbies would try to trade with their own strategy because they don't want to do it the hard way as they want to find out if there is some easy way to earn from forex without the need to go to the process of learning different strategies and to master different indicators.

I think to me it wouldn't be adviceable for any beginner to think outside the box at the initial stage he should try to think within the box as at that present moment until he already acquired the basic knowledge that would be helping him trade daily.

Either they think inside or outside they should think first what they feel more convenient when learning forex or trading. We should it in ourselves and not just accept others recommendations and decide on our own for our benefits.

I think majorly what we are saying would be help guys who are ready to learn.Are you now saying that newbies should think outside the box and go off track??sincerely such an advice should majorly be for professionals and not newbies.

all came back to our respective intentions are really serious about doing business forex trading, forex trading because it takes a very long time and requires skill and mastery of psychology that if we are not prepared to make a trade and do not want to study hard better not to follow the business.

Yes that is true its very important for us to follow the rules of this business and trade with a good mindset and intention aside from this the trader will not get anything good from here forex is all about hardwrok so we need to work hard in other to get better chance of wining

- - - Updated - - -

Yes that is true its very important for us to follow the rules of this business and trade with a good mindset and intention aside from this the trader will not get anything good from here forex is all about hardwrok so we need to work hard in other to get better chance of wining

i think that we can understand how to be effective in currency trading as we get encounter. we can't just believe or be effective the way other investors be effective. sometimes we have to be effective in our own way.

I have not devised any strategy myself but prefer to go with the knowledge and strategies available out there on the net. I do not think going contrary we can really make money in Forex trading unlike Stocks.

Forex trading is so vast and widespread that thinking out of the box is hardly possible and developing newer ides may be very difficult, however experience show us often little tricks which works for some while in the Forex market.

Yes that is true its very important for us to follow the rules of this business and trade with a good mindset and intention aside from this the trader will not get anything good from here forex is all about hardwork so we need to work hard in other to get better chance of wining

Its okay to think outside the box for me if forex trading is a vast information that we need to process. So how can I think outside the box if I don't even know what is inside the box. For me learn first about forex especially basic forex 101 then if you think you can innovate then that's the time you can think outside the box.

I think majorly what we are saying would be help people who are prepared to understand.Are you now saying that beginners should think outside the box and go off track sincerely such an guidance should majorly be for experts and not beginners.

lets say that the box is traders plan and rule, to think outside of it meaning that traders should break their own plan and rule. its worst scenario and the error possibility is very high. important to keep stick with the rule and plan and if traders already master with it, maybe will know when to break it and use it to the traders advantage.

Currency dealing is so wide and extensive that considering out of the box is hardly possible and creating more recent ides may be very challenging, however encounter display us often little techniques which performs for some while in the Foreign exchange market.

That is true and that is the reason why we always use demo account as an experiment for all thing so what I have to do is just a simple thing and that is we need to try our best and make sure that we trade with calm mind.

I guess thinking outside the box idea maybe is for professional and expert trader because they have great knowledge and maybe knowing many strategy and able to apply it in many various market situation. but for beginner, thinking outside the box idea maybe is very challenging since maybe their knowledge and experience not as good as professionals.

I think to me it wouldn't be advice able for any beginner to think outside the box at the initial stage he should try to think within the box as at that present moment until he already acquired the basic knowledge that would be helping him trade daily.

I think it is very important that we should keep positive attitude towards the forex trading start with demo account and then slowly invest with real money.

First of all the trader should practice on the Demo account which is very useful for the every trader. This is the best teacher for beginner. After proper gaining the experience the trader should invest in the real account. This business is very risky and harmful for inexperience.