• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Things to maintain.

Things to maintain a strategic distance from is never increment the lot size (Risk), multiplying the losing exchanges, and the celebrated one are Fear - Greed - Emotion. Teach for instance including you to settle on a choice either holding a losing exchange or cut misfortune and acknowledge the misfortunes. If it's not too much trouble make your brain and make a move promptly. The open doors in the Forex showcase are practically endless. Any trader around the globe can exchange on whenever outline utilizing almost any procedure.

well; I started my trading by demo, and I was very much serious on it. No doubt, I lost my capital for many times; but didn’t lose my learning momentum!

There are some emotional parts that I must maintain. Forex Psychology Game. So I have to trade by applying the mindset correctly.

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck

without using practically its really difficult to recommend at any broker , because right now there are almost thousand online brokers and most of them are found to be scams.

Success is not easy here; in my 1st year of trading I struggled a lot, but I didn’t lose my learning interest; as a result now I am making a decent amount of money! On the other hand, till now I am working on my trading skill.

Success is not easy here; in my 1st year of trading I struggled a lot, but I didn’t lose my learning interest; as a result now I am making a decent amount of money! On the other hand, till now I am working on my trading skill.
I also agree with you. I think 1st year hard to struggle for all kinds of traders.

Psychology plays a big part in forex trading. In trading 90% is psychological and rest are technical and fundamental. So if you want to tune yourself up as a forex trader, I would suggest you to learn trading psychological. What is called psychological analysis. It involved being discipline in trading. It also teach how to control your emotions while trading.