• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

There are lot of common mistakes

There are lot of common mistakes every trader do when they are new. I also did the same. Like opening trade position before big news events and after the news events. Opening too many lots is another mistakes. Risking more than 1% of the capital is also a mistake. Another big mistake is unrealistic expectation. We come here to make double, triple of our capital over night. But it's the biggest mistake one can have. We also make mistake in choosing broker.

Fundamental news should never be traded before as it can harm the mindset. The market is in a lot of volatility during the news and the chances of loss are high in this situation.

actually percentage generally we count according to our trading balance , if you have a smart amount then of course you can expect 10-20% of return. for that reason deposit is very much important than others issue.

Learning is the key to success. And practice makes us perfect. Practice means a newbie should do a lot of experiments on demo account to see what works for him. And all these need time. You have to give enough time for learning and research if you want to be a good trader.

It doesn't matter how many trades you take per day. It's all about winning ratio. If your winning ratio is good, it's ok to open many trades per day. Trading is all about what suits you, what you understand the most. Something doesn't work for someone doesn't mean it won't work for you. But the fact is whatever you do, be disciplined and organized.

actually percentage generally we count according to our trading balance , if you have a smart amount then of course you can expect 10-20% of return. for that reason deposit is very much important than others issue.
Unrealistic expectation added with possible least time cause a lot of problems. Being professional is not that easy. Most people behave unprofessionally. Within few days or months they want to make their capital double in possible least time. If you can make yourself professional you can make money.

Knowledge is very much important in Fx trading from all trading things, for that reason we the traders have to choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader very rapidly.

Profit cannot be made if the broker does not provide proper service. To make a profit, you must take the help of a broker. A good broker can help you achieve success.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

risk is everywhere in Forex its a very common thing , there is no one who can deny but if you have proper money and risk management then within a very short time you can bring good amount of profit from here.

The biggest common mistake is thinking of the forex market as a get-rich-quick scheme. But you must understand that this market is not a gamblers’ place. Proper knowledge, strategy and sound risk management schemes are required to earn consistent profits.

I keep changing my trading methods because Forex doesn’t throw the same environment all the time. Here, the trading situation keeps changing so I also change my trading methods.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

Yes, there are a lot of common mistakes including over-trading, revenge-trading, trading in spread-consuming pairs and using high leverage. So, try to recover from these mistakes.