• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The worst thing a newbie can do in a trade

Exactly, that is why it is important to know that you cannot get rich quickly from trading. Like you said, the process take times and patience and also determination in order to become successful.
When we are doing our trades according to the market conditions then the income we are getting will also get increased.

Not even getting familiar with the trading platform and mindlessly clicking in the hopes of making profits is the worst thing according to me for a newbie. This is the basic information that the newbie should start with because the platform is to be used to apply all strategies and make trades in forex trading.

Being an affiliate of a broker allows you to earn risk-free money, but you need to make sure that the broker you’re promoting is a reliable one. It’s your moral responsibility to recommend a reliable broker to other traders.

Being an affiliate of a broker allows you to earn risk-free money, but you need to make sure that the broker you’re promoting is a reliable one. It’s your moral responsibility to recommend a reliable broker to other traders.
We can start learning about the Forex market trends and how it will work using the Demo Trading accounts of the FXOpen :D

@kathrinedees I agree with your point. I believe even after one has practiced enough in a demo account he should prefer trading with micro accounts instead of jumping into standard accounts. As the initial deposits are lower for micro accounts than standard accounts, the loss will be less and you will also have a real live trading experience.

The worst mistakes happen when traders don’t take forex trading seriously, thinking that they will be able to overcome the challenges even if they don’t study much. Many of them don’t even practice on their demo accounts because they don’t have to waste any time and go to the live market straight away to start making money as early as they can. But the exact opposite happens as soon as they go in the live market.
I totally agree with your point. New traders should never risk huge amounts of money without proper learning and practice. It will be as stupid as jumping into the ocean before learning to swim. Even those who are good at swimming may find it difficult to face the big waves in the sea. Just like how professional and experienced traders may lose their money in the forex market. New traders need to be extra cautious and thoughtful about every trading decision they make.

I totally agree with your point. New traders should never risk huge amounts of money without proper learning and practice. It will be as stupid as jumping into the ocean before learning to swim. Even those who are good at swimming may find it difficult to face the big waves in the sea. Just like how professional and experienced traders may lose their money in the forex market. New traders need to be extra cautious and thoughtful about every trading decision they make.
Newbie traders will have to use Special trading based systems.

A Forex trader’s technical knowledge plays a vital role in bringing success for him. Because the area of fundamental analysis is very long, but technical analysis helps a trader catch the trend. The absent of such knowledge will bring no benefit for a trader.

Newbie traders are affected with several issues like revenge-trading, enhancing lot size, not caring about market situation, trading in highly volatile pairs. Traders can’t improve their trading condition just because they stick to these issues.

From my personal experience, I believe that having unrealistic expectations from Forex trading is the first thing a beginner should avoid. Too much wrong information out there in social media which convinces people that you can turn a millionaire in months with the right strategy.

From my personal experience, I believe that having unrealistic expectations from Forex trading is the first thing a beginner should avoid. Too much wrong information out there in social media which convinces people that you can turn a millionaire in months with the right strategy.
Exactly, I think most of them are misinformed and acting on their own impulse to be rash and hasty. You can never afford to be sloppy in the forex market, else you would have serious problems.

The popular mistakes that all newbie forex traders make is of overtrading and going overboard on stop losses. The emotion of sticking to the deals that are making losses wipes off all the money in the trading accounts.

I agree with all the points that OP has mentioned. I think apart from these the worst mistake is not learning from your mistakes. If we keep repeating the same mistakes, we won’t be able to do any better. A newbie should journal their trades and reflect upon them. This will help us to spot what we did wrong so that we won’t make the wrong moves all over again.

Starting with a wrong mindset has to be the worst thing the newbies often face issues with. Most times, it is because of the lack of knowledge and experience and sometimes, it’s because of the fake advertisements by the scammers.

Most newbies have short-lived careers because of curiosity. They start trading with the sole aim of making money from the and when nothing such happens, they have the easiest option of leaving to trade.

Trading is not a job you do to make consistent income. It’s a business where your income varies from time to time. So, better start with the right mindset so that you are not lagging behind in any way. You may fail sometimes, but keep patience and stay on track for a long profitable career.

Trading is not a job you do to make consistent income. It’s a business where your income varies from time to time. So, better start with the right mindset so that you are not lagging behind in any way. You may fail sometimes, but keep patience and stay on track for a long profitable career.
Doing our trades into t he Forex markets will only become profitable when we are using the correct timings.

Taking the wrong step is okay when you start, you will make mistakes but continuing in the same lane even when you know there is nothing new to learn then you will fail. Hence, learning from mistakes is what makes a skilled trader smart. Newbies make many errors, the worst could be unable to understand the market sentiment. Placing trades at the wrong time and expecting profit, it doesn’t work like that.

Not learning well and still expecting to make a huge profit has to be the biggest mistake that a new trader will ever make. No emotional control and greed to make huge profits is a big reason why most newbies leave the market even before they make their first loss.

The worst thing a trader can do is to not backtest their strategy. As they are beginners, they still have not developed a natural instinct to evaluate a strategy as good or bad. So I feel it is necessary for beginners to first backtest their strategy before applying it.