• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The worst thing a newbie can do in a trade

What is the worst thing that a newbie can do in a trade? Me, I would think that if they trade before they open a demo or have sufficient practice and they jump in with big capital in hope just to scalp and then lose it all. I'm sure this is how gamblers do it just to find out that they can't conquer scalping. The worst thing for a newbie to do is use high leverage as well cause they can get mc really quickly as well.

As per my opinion, the worst thing which most beginners do while trading in the forex market is that they wait for the loss while booking profit very quickly. This is the most common and frequent issue which most newbies have. Unless and otherwise firm measures are taken to control the same, it becomes a habit in the long run. This would lead to poor performance without chances of recovery. All other issues such as lack of practice or using big capital will never run a permanent scar. However, the above mentioned habit will certainly do so.

My other list of worst thing a newbie can do is to scalp often as this is really risky for newbie. They might get fearful and ended up existing before they profit so they will lose out that way as well. Also, if they get impulsive and depend entirely on forex for an income then they will open many revenge trades and so on which can lead to losses.

The worst thing can still be going to trade with ineffective analysis. It is worst dead than trading without any risk control technique. Another is trading in an unfavorable market condition, he will only come out a loser.

The worst thing can still be going to trade with ineffective analysis. It is worst dead than trading without any risk control technique. Another is trading in an unfavorable market condition, he will only come out a loser.
I guess so. Those are pretty bad skills to have. I think you need to analyze really sharply in order to profit in forex. Of course, we can't gamble with our money. Forex requires a lot of knowledge so anyone who do not use their head to make money will lose money. Trading during off hours are also bad as the volume is low and therefore low movement.

What is the worst thing that a newbie can do in a trade? Me, I would think that if they trade before they open a demo or have sufficient practice and they jump in with big capital in hope just to scalp and then lose it all. I'm sure this is how gamblers do it just to find out that they can't conquer scalping. The worst thing for a newbie to do is use high leverage as well cause they can get mc really quickly as well.
One of the biggest mistakes a trader would do this time is really to trade with big investment when he knows he doesn't have adequate knowledge to take him through. It is more like the trader is trying to burn his capital intentionally. I guess traders who make these mistakes are mainly those who had that impression that Forex is a place where money means profit.

I see, a number of new Forex traders are too aggressive! They use healthy trading lots size in their trading, although they have nothing knowledge on technical and fundamental market analysis! Novice traders should concentrate on learning rather than earning.

The worst thing a new trade do– is they regard forex trading as a cash machine. Open trade and make benefit. They think it is the most effortless activity on the planet. Be that as it may, in actuality you require significant comprehension of the market. My recommendation to new trader is increase vital learning and abilities.

The worst thing a new trade do– is they regard forex trading as a cash machine. Open trade and make benefit. They think it is the most effortless activity on the planet. Be that as it may, in actuality you require significant comprehension of the market. My recommendation to new trader is increase vital learning and abilities.

I have also seen, new traders try to make quick money here! But the reality is, here only 10% traders are able to make money practically; so don’t follow the wrong way.

The newbie in forex market like a fresh meat for forex broker. They don't know what they will face later..

Unfortunately, it’s true! I have also noticed a number of Forex brokers represent the Forex market wrongly on the new traders! As a result, many newbie’s are joining here with a unrealistic trading plan.

They start trading on the forex trading without having knowledge about the market. They also trade on the very volatile pairs which changes too much there are huge chances too earn the profit from them but also sometimes it goes against your expectations and you lose huge amount of money.

The worst thing a new trader can do is to listen to the opinions of people who have zero knowledge about forex and the dynamics of the market. They should avoid such people. There are plenty of people who are in awe of these uneducated(about forex). You should respectfully decline their opinions.

They start trading on the forex trading without having knowledge about the market. They also trade on the very volatile pairs which changes too much there are huge chances too earn the profit from them but also sometimes it goes against your expectations and you lose huge amount of money.

No doubt, which traders start their trading without enough preparations; they suffer a lot in their live trading! There is no way without trading knowledge & experience.

The worst thing a trader can do is to invest directly into the forex market without spending any time in demo account trading. You should always do forex trading no matter your abilities. Many traders think that forex trading is below their level. Don't be naive and arrogant for your own sake.

The worst thing a trader can do is to invest directly into the forex market without spending any time in demo account trading. You should always do forex trading no matter your abilities. Many traders think that forex trading is below their level. Don't be naive and arrogant for your own sake.

Mate, even I see a number of new traders invest their real money in the live accounts! And then, they suffer a lot! Unfortunately, most of the newbie’s are to hurry to make profit. They have no idea on the reality of Forex.

In the current days of technological development, many foreign currency exchange traders are taking participate in the forex market. But new babies have to be careful before they start trading with their hard earned money here. And for this reasons, experts are always giving emphasis on demo trading practice. But unfortunate fact is; some new babies try to get into the forex market exclusive of acquiring sufficient trading knowledge and skills.

Even though this a very old post, I strongly agree with this. No newbie can succeed with using a demo account first. This is the biggest mistake of all. Another common mistake is starting live trade with very small capital homing to make 100% return within a short period of time.

Trading Forex is like every other legitimate ways to make money. It requires planning, time and good investment capital.

Yes mate, I have also noticed, a number of new traders want to make quick profit; and they are trading with a unrealistic target like 100%-200% monthly return.

Other than putting large amount of real money, there is nothing bad a newbie trader can do. I encourage traders to test things out. Make mistake and learn from them. But they should do those in a demo account or with a small amount of money which he or she can afford to lose.

Without adequate practice you cannot achieve success on the Forex market and you have to admit it as soon as possible. It is good to work hard before having any mishap related to your money. Forex is a cruel market which does not care about your money. Do you agree with me newbies?