• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The worst days of the week to trade.

Volatility is major issue when trading capital is small and traders are greedy. Every step in Forex should be forwarded cautiously to evade losses. May your trading remain safe.

If you follow a wrong person in trading, so it’s quite natural that you will be mistaken. So, traders should develop themselves step by step in a legal and legit way.

I avoid trading on Mondays and Fridays. As Mondays are static and Fridays are unpredictable it is better to avoid trading on those days.

Forex is a highly uncertain market where frequent volatility can destroy anyone’s balance within the blink of an eye. Whether you are a scalper or long time traders.

Hard work, passions, trading in the right track, trading with a reliable broker and many other criterions are needed to become successful from trading.

I don’t believe in such things. I think all days are equal if you have a strong ideology supported by a strong trading strategy. Read good books and practice well on demo accounts so that you are prepared when you wish to go to the live market for trading.

No day is bad for trading, in my opinion. The only thing that matters is the pairs you choose and how they impact your portfolio.

There are no worst or good days. You can make the best of the market when you have the right trading skills. With knowledge, consistency, and patience, you can definitely increase your strategy’s win rate over time. It would no longer bre a matter then which is the good day and which is bad.

That entirely depends on the plan the trader is following. Some say Mondays aren’t great, some say any other day of the week. If you contain the knowledge required to pull profit, you choose the timing and make it work, no matter what.

It can be any day if you’re not prepared to face market changes. Applying risk management techniques helps you get one step closer to achieving the success you’re looking forward to. They say Monday is not a good day because the market just opens after the weekend and the prices may fluctuate. You have to be skilled enough to make bold choices in such a frequently changing environment. Good luck!

I think Friday is the most difficult day to trade forex. Because markets are volatile on these days, having deals open over the weekend might be risky. 90% of traders do not trade on Friday because of low volume and you should also avoid trading on this day.

Mondays and Fridays are the worst days to trade. I mostly hate Fridays as the market becomes highly volatile and uncertain.