• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The worst days of the week to trade.

The worse day I have ever encounter and swear never to try trading on that day is one the beginning of the week, mondays. It sucks making deals on that day because the market do not even move at all and that way it will be hard to attain any profits because the economical event that went on during the weekend will affect the market badly.

Of course during off business hours or off market open hours. You want to avoid those kind of hours. Now, the worst day are the weekends but the market is closed and some brokers don't allow opening of positions so. Also, you should avoid end of the day as the market closes and everyone is about to sell their shares so prices dropped. A good day is mid week like Weds or Thurs in my experiences. High volatility during early Monday though but you can buy low and then sell high at the end of the day or week.

Many traders have their own list of worst and best days to trade in the forex market. However, it is only a myth. The reality is that an adept trader will be able to make use of the opportunity when ever it presents itself. The ability to withstand volatility creates such opinion in the minds of a trader. Those who use high leverage find it difficult to trade on Thursday's and Friday's while the rest feel otherwise. As a trader gains experience, he will not have any list of worst or best days to trade in the forex market.

I don't believe there is any worst day for trading forex. You can trade forex any day as Long as you have enough capital in your account.

I don't believe there is any worst day for trading forex. You can trade forex any day as Long as you have enough capital in your account.

Well, you can't trade on the weekend cause the market is closed so you can't open or close trades. You can't really trade during Friday closing around 3pm and on cause that is when all will close their positions leaving you with a very low price so you must sell it before then or buy it at a low price on Friday but Friday might not be good for scalping. Monday is also very volatile for buying as well. You might be buying at a high price or get wipe out due to high spikes. Some don't like to trade on Monday or Friday.

I don't think that forex has a worst day. I'm sure what the trader will be calling a worst day will be the day he or she is not making good profit. Forex is not a market where everyday will be good. The days that will not be favoring the trader is going to his or her worst days.

Traders trade based on opportunity in market. So, in my point of view, there are no worst day to trading. Its only a matter of opportunity. If traders see good entry level appear, they should open positions. But if they are not see it and strategy tell to traders to keep waiting, better if traders don’t open positions.

i think it is friday all of the professional traders advice not to trade at friday because of the no trend in this day also at the beginning of the week i mean at the nigh of monday also when the banks on holidays you will see the trend very week

In the real sense of it, there might not just be any worst days because the day you feel the market is not so favourable to you or the pairs you trade in, it can just get in as the best for another trader. Though for me, I prefer to trade between Tuesday and Thursday.

I dont trade when the market is about to close nor the opening of the market no the time which I trade is during the period of my trade in the day and not during the time when the trade is still open or when the market is about to open on sunday and close on friday this are just those period while every trader need to avoid because its a dangerous period which we dont need to trade frequent at all

when the forex market is about to close on Friday is a very dangerous period and its risky trading on such market for me I think that the best time which we need to trade is when the session is still on like the week days and not on weekend on beginning of the week

Maybe last 2 hours of Friday! Because, I see so many indecision candles on there! By the way, I think it depends on your trading strategy or system! Whatever, I am very much sensitive on the last 2 hours of Friday night!

The bad days are often Monday and Friday because major news is occasionally happened in those days. Therefore, volatility decreases and also risk and profit. Some traders recommend others to stay away from such days but it is not necessary.

Basically, Friday is not suitable for the traders who are trading based on only technical analysis! But, which traders use news analysis mainly then must enjoy their Friday trading!

There is no such thing as a worst day to trade. You just need to make sure your trading edge exists on the chart before you place your entry.

There is no such thing as a worst day to trade. You just need to make sure your trading edge exists on the chart before you place your entry.

Exactly it is! That’s why, I am not ignoring any trading session; but don’t make compromise on my trades quality.

Guys i need you to outline thw worst day of the weeks to trade. For me i think it really depends on the currencies we are trading. We all do know that the USD is the king in the forex market as most traders trade on it. In terms of the worst day to trade USD, on friday, sundays and holidays are really the worst days to trade as they market is very slow at that time. What do you guys think?

Maybe Monday; because of reversal mood; usually I don’t open any trade on Monday; unless I get any super opportunity to entry in!