• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The worst days of the week to trade.

Guys i need you to outline thw worst day of the weeks to trade. For me i think it really depends on the currencies we are trading. We all do know that the USD is the king in the forex market as most traders trade on it. In terms of the worst day to trade USD, on friday, sundays and holidays are really the worst days to trade as they market is very slow at that time. What do you guys think?

there is no worst or good day in trading according me as far as we know that market actually moved by how much the trading volume everyday. mostly trader avoid friday or monday because they think the market will ranging and rarely trend occured in that day. but not always friday and monday provide ranging market. if there is no consolidation, monday or friday will still serve you trend movement.

well of course the worst days to try and do trading is the weekends, because the market is closed then! and yes like kasual said monday is probably not the best day to trade. You need to wait to see a trend so you can start making a trade otherwise it is just like making a wild guess.

well of course the worst days to try and do trading is the weekends, because the market is closed then! and yes like kasual said monday is probably not the best day to trade. You need to wait to see a trend so you can start making a trade otherwise it is just like making a wild guess.
Weekend is not the worse day to trade because you can't trade on weekend as the forex market is close. So how can it be a worse time to trade if you can't trade in the first place.
Secondly monday is actually the best way to trade since you have tuesday, wenesday, thursday and friday to correct or make some profit. Compare if you trade on tuesday then you will have three days left on the week unless your planning to hold your position.

I think definition of worst day of the trading week is wrong because worst is like confusing market day and with my experience it is Thursday i always confused with the Thursday market trend and it was very fast movement.

I think definition of worst day of the trading week is wrong because worst is like confusing market day and with my experience it is Thursday i always confused with the Thursday market trend and it was very fast movement.
Can you elaborate why thursday? I don't see any difference in movement on thursday but I do experience fast moving and changing of trends on friday. Especially 12 hours more or less before the closing of the market on friday. Theirs usually some price movement.

I think the worst day to trade in the week is just when the market is about to open and when its about to close with this we do have difficulties in predicting and forcasting the level of the market in terms of direction and every other things related.

I think a bad day for the trading on Thursday, because on Thursday the forex market tends to quiet. Currency pairs that I normally use the eur / jpy, this pair mostly deserted on Thursday, then the spouse is often the case divergence.

sometimes the weekend day can be hard and you can see the up and down type of changes. that said, there are some things that can be said based on the currency pairs and you need to see that weekend is where we need to manage the forex trading session of yours.

Theirs no trading on weekends. Forex is just open 24 hours a day 5 and half day a week only. On weekends the market is close so you can't trade on weekend and if it close and you can't trade on weekend then I weekend must not be included in worst days of trading as theirs no trade to speak of.

People mostly avoid trading on Mondays they think trend is not defined easily market not shows its real position when it starts after week end. It can be a sudden high or at low position . They had better idea when they trade at Tuesday . Friday is also very risky or trading . That day very quick market can harm many of traders who are week in money management.

form e if you have lots of knowledge and experience then it does not matter what day of the week that you would make trade. for me i would like to trade as long as i would be able to analyse the market well .

Weekend is not the worse day to trade because you can't trade on weekend as the forex market is close. So how can it be a worse time to trade if you can't trade in the first place.
Secondly monday is actually the best way to trade since you have tuesday, wenesday, thursday and friday to correct or make some profit. Compare if you trade on tuesday then you will have three days left on the week unless your planning to hold your position.

Wrong, the forex market does not close on the weekend. You can trade on the weekend for as long as you like. The only problem with trading on the weekend is that the market is not volatile, spreads are high, and most banks dont trade during that period, so there's no point in trading. So, the OP is right for saying that the weekends are the worst days to trade on.

Wrong, the forex market does not close on the weekend. You can trade on the weekend for as long as you like. The only problem with trading on the weekend is that the market is not volatile, spreads are high, and most banks dont trade during that period, so there's no point in trading. So, the OP is right for saying that the weekends are the worst days to trade on.
Is this a joke? lols. Okay. give me a forex broker site that do open on weekend. lols. And much better. show me a price chart of any forex trading pairs on weekends. Its only shows your ignorance about forex trading. lols.

Is this a joke? lols. Okay. give me a forex broker site that do open on weekend. lols. And much better. show me a price chart of any forex trading pairs on weekends. Its only shows your ignorance about forex trading. lols.

Lol you call me ignorant, yet you're the one who thinks the forex market is closed during the weekends. Do you even have a grasp of the simple concepts of Forex trading? Or are you just here to increase your post count? Forex does not have a central exchange and never closes or do you not understand that concept? Think before you post and so that you don't look silly in the future.

Oanda allows you to trade over the weekend.

Here's an article on investopedia on how the forex market stays open 24/7 even during the weekends.
How does the foreign-exchange market trade 24 hours a day?

I dont think so because no day is good or bad for forex trading their your profit is only depend on your experience and knowledge so whether it is weak end or start of weak no matter.

The bad days are often Monday and Friday because major news is occasionally happened in those days. Therefore, volatility decreases and also risk and profit. Some traders recommend others to stay away from such days but it is not necessary.

Lol you call me ignorant, yet you're the one who thinks the forex market is closed during the weekends. Do you even have a grasp of the simple concepts of Forex trading? Or are you just here to increase your post count? Forex does not have a central exchange and never closes or do you not understand that concept? Think before you post and so that you don't look silly in the future.

Oanda allows you to trade over the weekend.

Here's an article on investopedia on how the forex market stays open 24/7 even during the weekends.
How does the foreign-exchange market trade 24 hours a day?

I really love what you have posted,that member that you quoted acts like he knows too much,I don't see any day that is wrong in trading in weekends,though it might be the worst days like you have said but at least you can still trade.

Wrong in fact we can trade in forex anytime we want, because market is open but all brokers right now i don't know for what reason doesn't allow us to trade in weekend, maybe because that is not as volatile as in other days and many traders prefer to stop their trading in weekend and have vacation or rest from trading for a while.
[MENTION=36777]eddiej[/MENTION]:
Oanda? well i think you must read this news OANDA Closes Weekend Trading | Forex Crunch , they closed weekend trading but you are right forex market never closed the one who closed are brokers LOL

friday usually many great news release which market movement going crazy... it is better to close all positions before the markets closed on friday just incase to stay away from trauble of big gap when markets open on monday