• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The world is about to enter a negative interest rate environment. The price of gold has fluctuated s

As the global economic growth gradually slows down, long-term public debts flood into large amounts of money, and negative interest rates may occur, making gold prices likely to hit an all-time high of $1920/oz at the end of this year (2019).
Should the Federal Reserve (Fed) cut its interest rate cycle in September to follow the pace of other central bank policies, it must be noted that negative interest rates are a relatively harmful phenomenon for the financial system, although it is more favorable for borrowers,
but the banking and financial systems cannot Normal operation in a negative interest rate environment.

MT4 Technical Analysis (Gold XAUUSD):
Using MT4 software to observe, today's gold (September 2) early in the morning at around 1526.1 US dollars / ounce, from the technical analysis, the 1 hour level observation trend began to enter a small shock range, while the yellow horizontal line between 0.5 ~ 0.618, so There is a chance to break through 0.618 and there will be a new uptrend. A break below 0.5 will also have a chance to pull back.
At present, the pressure range above the short-term line is located at 1534~1534.5 US dollars/ounce, the downward direction, the initial support range is 1516~1516.5 US dollars/ounce, and the operation mentality is short-term. The investors who want to enter the short-term market can consider the price of 1527 US dollars. To the 1529.5 US dollars / ounce range of light warehouse buy, use MT4 software can be set, stop loss can be considered set above 1531.8 US dollars / ounce.

MT4 Technical Analysis (EUR/USD EURUSD):
Today's EUR/USD (September 2nd) Early in the vicinity of 1.09853, through the MT4 tool from the technical analysis, the 1-hour level observation trend was last Friday (30th), the dollar rose strongly to make the inflation pattern, making the euro passive Sexual weakness has broken, so there is a chance to see a deep rebound in the short-term.
At present, the pressure range above the short-term line is located at 1.10300~1.10350, the downward direction, the initial support interval is 1.09650~1.09700, and the operational mentality is mostly short. Investors who want to enter the market for a short time may consider buying in the 1.89800 to 1.00850 range. It can be set using MT4 software, and the stop loss point can be set below 1.09700.

MT4 Technical Analysis (GBP/USD GBPUSD):
Today's GBP/USD (September 2) Early in the morning near 1.21420, cut from the technical analysis, the head shape of the 1-hour line level fell below the neckline, and the MT4 trend was viewed as a standard downtrend channel, so there was a chance to rebound and then fall again. Trend.
At present, the pressure range above the short-term line is located at 1.21750~1.21800, the downward direction, the initial support range is 1.21150~1.21200, and the operational mentality is short-term. Investors who want to enter the short-term market may consider buying in the 1.21650 to 1.21690 range. The stop loss point can be considered to be set above 1.21760.

From the last year till now I am bullish on Gold; until I see any counter trend move massively on the daily time frame!

From the last year till now I am bullish on Gold; until I see any counter trend move massively on the daily time frame!

Well; I am an intraday trader; having a long term view isn’t my approach; I always rely on intraday support/resistant levels to decide the active market trend!